what is standard boost?

yeah, mine used to rise to 0.8 on cold nights, now its not standard its not boosting as high, sometimes gets to .5 if im very lucky..

dont wanna raise the boost yet, wanna see how much i can squeeze out of it without upping it any :D but yeah, thats well in the safe params mate.

out of curiousity you still getting that error code thrown at you ?

Not had it in a little while. I don't get it really though:

I don't have and FCD, so I should hit fuel cut about 0.9BAR (which I don't quite reach even on cold nights), but I've never hit it. But I do sometimes get the management light coming on and giving me this code.

yeah i've never actually hit fuel cut, but in the winter when booting it i'd have the engine management light come on meaning i was just about to hit fuel cut. turning the car off and on again cleared it, so ye, the cold air certainly affects things as its not done it since! :D

out of curiousity you still getting that error code thrown at you ?

yeah, i still get it from time to time... only hit fuel cut once though, i seem to get the light come on if i floor it from 3k rpm in fifth, but it has been behaving itself recently.

Not had it in a little while. I don't get it really though:

I don't have and FCD, so I should hit fuel cut about 0.9BAR (which I don't quite reach even on cold nights), but I've never hit it. But I do sometimes get the management light coming on and giving me this code.

same here buddy. always get code 34.

Rich.