Roll Cage For Sunroof Model

hey guys does anyone like cusco make a cage to suit a sunroof model ep82 gt that anyone knows of?confused.gif

i know a sunroof car isnt ideal for a cage and all but i never really had these kinda plans to start with and now that the car has so much in it and so much coin spent on it, i really cant bring myself to part with it just cause i wanna fit a cage.... its a good car to go cruising the beaches for chicky babes wink.gif they love the paint and look of itcool.gif (my car is the feature car on the features page :thumbsup: )

if cage wont work.... has anybody used a whole heap of the ultra racing braces that they make?? if so was there much difference?

(the cage isnt for safety as im not planning on rolling my car doing sprints on the go kart track)

just after some decent stuff to stiffen the chassis up a whole lot

any reply welcome guys and anyone selling the required bracing or ideas on what is possible feel free to post a reply or pm me....

this is about a 3-4 month plan just trying to gauge the cost of it all and/or what is available for now

cheers tim

tbh a custom made cage would be allot easier and beneficial to you then trying to source a cage.

plus unless you weld in the cage it isn't really going to stiffen the chassis up that much, like you stated i think an ultra racing cross bar, C pillar brace and normal rear brace would be all you need.

the above plus a rear anti role bar and it would be awesome! might get a bit tail happy though, dependant on how stiff the rear gets

currently have a whiteline adjustable swaybar in the back and a cusco adjustable strut brace in the back and bc coilovers all round

the braces i was thinking of getting are the front lower brace, an adjustable front swaybar and an adjustable front strut brace aswell, and a c pillar brace and maybe the centre room brace (behind the seats) and maybe the b pillar ones that go from the lower seatbelt point to the upper seatbelt point.... i pretty much wanna make the car as stiff as possible cause its getting a fair amount of twist just going up and down driveways and such... (the interior light turns on it twists so much)

i was thinking cage for the fact im going to piss the back seats off anyways and legally i can only put a rear half cage in my car anyways

I have a cage for my sunroof model GT (well will have it next month)

Its called Fluke I believe and is 7 point I bought it off Rumel786 and think his GT came over with it, not sure where you can buy them tbh so was lucky to find this!!

i was talking to a lad who said he had a non sunroof model cage in a sunroofed V he just took out a little black cover at the front of the switch control panel not sure if its the same on a gt, chuck a pick of your control panel for the roof up and il let you know if its the same

i dont wanna take out any of the cover panels to make it fit though... if it wont fit with everything there i dont wanna do it....car isnt something i want little bits missing from.... enzo knows what i mean.... he knows how much care i take of it lol he seen it in person the photos in the feature shoot he did do not do it any justice