A MONTH!! WHAT THE CROCODILE HAT!! :wacko:

Na mate i cannot be dealing with that, They best be refunding me tomorrow,

They should not have confirmed my Order if they didn't have the wheel's in stock in the First place! :surrender:

In a way im glad Aslong as they give me a Refund as they sell Rota Grids on monster motorsport for like £50 less then they do on Rota wheels

I will, goto find another place that sell red gt3

just emailed rare rims. there site is showing "instock"

http://www.lambodoorkits.co.uk/rota-inch-a...els-p-5633.html

They the one's mate ??

In a way im glad Aslong as they give me a Refund as they sell Rota Grids on monster motorsport for like £50 less then they do on Rota wheels

http://www.lambodoorkits.co.uk/rota-inch-a...els-p-5633.html

They the one's mate ??

Yeh mate, I've emailed them just now to see if any in stock. I dont want to order them now and find out they havent even got them in stock.

argh!!!

I know mate, I just hope they refund us our money! I've sent them 3 Email's about canceling my order and i haven't had any replies There a bunch of half wits :surrender:

Well the missus ordered them for me through her bank acc. will have to speak to her to see if they have taken anything out. If they havent they an email tomorrow to say "dont bother taking the money out as i dont want them anymore"

Well thats it, i sent them 2 emails asking if they could update me and had no replies. So i sent a email yesterday just to say look what is happening, its been well over a week now and im not happy, update me!

Send them a strong email.

I have been sending them email's like that but still not getting through to them !! :surrender: I'm going mad

They never took my money so i emailed them today to cancel my order ayway. i got a reply straight away saying confirmed.

Well i got an Email today at last,

They said the dispatched them this morning so i should have them tomorrow or Friday, But if i still want a cancel order to just refuse delivery and i will get a full refund,

I replied, I'm completely disgusted with the Service POTN has given me, I will accept delivery if you Refund me 10% of the amount i payed incl Delivery if not i am going to Refuse delivery so you will lose out completely,

They replied, We will refund you 10% as a way of Apology for the Delay and lack of communication on our Half,

So hopefully they are not messing me around again, and they will actually turn up tomorrow or Friday and i will get refunded £44 which mean's i've payed just under £390 for the wheel's, Result! As i cannot find them anywhere for cheaper then this with delivery included :surrender:

Well i got an Email today at last,

They said the dispatched them this morning so i should have them tomorrow or Friday, But if i still want a cancel order to just refuse delivery and i will get a full refund,

I replied, I'm completely disgusted with the Service POTN has given me, I will accept delivery if you Refund me 10% of the amount i payed incl Delivery if not i am going to Refuse delivery so you will lose out completely,

They replied, We will refund you 10% as a way of Apology for the Delay and lack of communication on our Half,

So hopefully they are not messing me around again, and they will actually turn up tomorrow or Friday and i will get refunded £44 which mean's i've payed just under £390 for the wheel's, Result! As i cannot find them anywhere for cheaper then this with delivery included :surrender:

Nice one buddy. I was going to do the same with the % back but i cannot wait 1 month time. I will just re-order when they have them in stock. No-where else does them either lol!

Nice one buddy. I was going to do the same with the % back but i cannot wait 1 month time. I will just re-order when they have them in stock. No-where else does them either lol!

Has that website i posted up on here not got them instock ?