Idiots In A Laguna!

As some of you know i help my bro out with pizza deliveries when busy most of the time i am in the shop. I got gived a delivery for Elstead Mill which is a hotel type mill thing. It's pretty far for a pizza delivery which is why i got given it, it's far out in the country side (hence mill) So i go there and there are 3 chavs in the carpark sitting in a Renault Laguna with a blown mani/exhaust lol. i got out and ask them if they are the ones who ordered pizza? They go "no" in a paki accent lol. So i carry on to the staff accomodation block and go inside to the door it is normally and knock and a lady shouts coming or something, like usual. So did the delivery etc and got to the car they are still sitting there staring at me.. how strange normally the carpark is deserted with densly populated cars around the middle. sat in the car and reversed and noticed the chavs are also reversing go round the tree to towards the exit and they come infront and go real slow but fair enough i was going slower then them because the road is made out of bricks, but then he suddenly floors it and waits at the giveway for me when i get there he wheel spins off and in my typical reaction to such i think to my self "FUCKING CHAVS UNDERESTIMATING THE CAR" and proceed to my journey back to the shop. I go and then notice they are stopped ahead. I attempt to overtake but he floors it again fucking comes infront of me and slows down. At this point i got pissed of and thought no more Mr nice driver and push the High button lol and carry on behind him keeping well back as i din't know when he will slamm the breaks, so shortly after he did slam on the breaks my car is auto did a kick down and wheel spun past him giving a long blast of horn (bearing in mind big cars couldn't touch me on this country road in my diesel golf) thats how many times i've been there! they then attempted to chase me but no fucking way were they able to come near me and after about 2 corners couldn't see them in the mirror anymore! then carried on going at normal speed about 40 (the limit is national speed limit) so they caught up with me but i was turning right so i indicated and stuff did the usual and looked in the mirror just before i turned and there they were going past me on the right fucking side!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING BASTARDS!!!

they could have fucking wrote the car off and possibly me fucking retards!!!

:'(

As some of you know i help my bro out with pizza deliveries when busy most of the time i am in the shop. I got gived a delivery for Elstead Mill which is a hotel type mill thing. It's pretty far for a pizza delivery which is why i got given it, it's far out in the country side (hence mill) So i go there and there are 3 chavs in the carpark sitting in a Renault Laguna with a blown mani/exhaust lol. i got out and ask them if they are the ones who ordered pizza? They go "no" in a paki accent lol. So i carry on to the staff accomodation block and go inside to the door it is normally and knock and a lady shouts coming or something, like usual. So did the delivery etc and got to the car they are still sitting there staring at me.. how strange normally the carpark is deserted with densly populated cars around the middle. sat in the car and reversed and noticed the chavs are also reversing go round the tree to towards the exit and they come infront and go real slow but fair enough i was going slower then them because the road is made out of bricks, but then he suddenly floors it and waits at the giveway for me when i get there he wheel spins off and in my typical reaction to such i think to my self "FUCKING CHAVS UNDERESTIMATING THE CAR" and proceed to my journey back to the shop. I go and then notice they are stopped ahead. I attempt to overtake but he floors it again fucking comes infront of me and slows down. At this point i got pissed of and thought no more Mr nice driver and push the High button lol and carry on behind him keeping well back as i din't know when he will slamm the breaks, so shortly after he did slam on the breaks my car is auto did a kick down and wheel spun past him giving a long blast of horn (bearing in mind big cars couldn't touch me on this country road in my diesel golf) thats how many times i've been there! they then attempted to chase me but no fucking way were they able to come near me and after about 2 corners couldn't see them in the mirror anymore! then carried on going at normal speed about 40 (the limit is national speed limit) so they caught up with me but i was turning right so i indicated and stuff did the usual and looked in the mirror just before i turned and there they were going past me on the right fucking side!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING BASTARDS!!!

they could have fucking wrote the car off and possibly me fucking retards!!!

:'(

That bit about the accent made me laugh lol atleast you're ok, I'd have just turned round and fucked off as soon as I saw a load of pricks in a car park like that, especially on your own!

LMFAO!!^^ You were expecting to read something about where i crashed or got killed lol

Ste I had to do the pizza delivery! i have calmed down now and got over it but thinking about it and how many ways it could have gone wrong :S

chavs mate my dad has a diesel aygo which i have stolen off him while my cars getting fixed :thumbsup:

went to fill up at shell and some saxo roared in the car park giving it large filled up and went to pay the lesser chav had stopped to get rizzla and as i payed was getting close to me trying to impress his mates and egoor look alike gf in the car, went to get into the aygo and he reved the small engined (not even VTR) saxo i went to move forward, and he rocketed forward to get to the exit first then was like you wanna race, im like mate im in a diesel aygo????...... YOU HAVE NOOO CHANCE lol

and he wheel spun off i was like whats the matter with these people :/

Had i known all that was coming would have got the 16" wheel wrench from my car lol

Some people just fucked up man. THey will learn one day but it will be too late then!! They would have sent someone to the heavens and families stressed!

Happens all the time to me addz but not so serious that have ended in seconds with them going another way to my self. Friday and sat night is crazy, there is a punch up at almost every pub or club and 90% of them are squaddies

I can imagine bud, I have mates who live in Aldershit and they hate it to bits, it's one worst places to live around here especially if your not ''white''. I remember they once come to my town to start havoc, they got in a punch up and then they fucked off in the trains, darn right. Guildford is equally as bad, they are scattered around there on piss up nights. What can you do when your own country plots these thugs in such towns, they go to ''defend'' our country and fuck up there own - fail.

havent had 2 many idiots about lately, but as i was leavin work last night got offered a blowjob from 2 13 year old girls to give them a lift home :harhar:

Haha - you pimp.

Seriously they would have been in good use in 3 years time, you take their numbers down?