Idiots In A Laguna!

I've been offered alot more from 13 year olds.. I love being 16 - I'm not far off their age. Having said that, not been near any of em... I have msn and numbers ready for 2013.

atleast when the judge asks you your age you can say am only 16, didnt no better lol . but if im up in front of the judge im screwed in more than 1 way if i dont keep me arse against the wall lol.

havent had 2 many idiots about lately, but as i was leavin work last night got offered a blowjob from 2 13 year old girls to give them a lift home :harhar:

not had many idiots like that for a while either they must hav all written off there car's ;) but thats just sick

not had many idiots like that for a while either they must hav all written off there car's :harhar: but thats just sick

from what ive heard they all go for a joint wank on the sea front lol the corsa and saxo crew that is, but every now and then they come in and offer me a race which is just stupid cause you dont get into a fight to get a head kicked in do ya lol

from what ive heard they all go for a joint wank on the sea front lol the corsa and saxo crew that is, but every now and then they come in and offer me a race which is just stupid cause you dont get into a fight to get a head kicked in do ya lol

lol i think ive only ever seen your car on the move once lol and when it was it was bein driven slowly you dont come across as the type that would wanna waste your time with the idiots lol

lol i think ive only ever seen your car on the move once lol and when it was it was bein driven slowly you dont come across as the type that would wanna waste your time with the idiots lol

yeah mate, ive only just put it back 2gether lol still need to make sure the timing is spot on wiv a timing light, adjust the idle and secure my civic rad properly as its held on with cable ties lol, but yeah i dont bother wiv them as theyre idiots + the police are never far away from them, but i certainly open the car up a bit when in the national speed limit roads :harhar: .

dont you go into the tesco garage a few times a week as everytime i come from out the backware house i constantly see pink wheels on a glanza driving out the forecourt????? lol

yeah mate, ive only just put it back 2gether lol still need to make sure the timing is spot on wiv a timing light, adjust the idle and secure my civic rad properly as its held on with cable ties lol, but yeah i dont bother wiv them as theyre idiots + the police are never far away from them, but i certainly open the car up a bit when in the national speed limit roads :harhar: .

dont you go into the tesco garage a few times a week as everytime i come from out the backware house i constantly see pink wheels on a glanza driving out the forecourt????? lol

that will be me was in earlier before i went to work at 11(oh how hard is this job lol) lol beginning to look sorry for itself no front mount or varis bumper its being put back to standard and being sold like that time to buy a grown up car.although i did have thoughts about keeping it earlier but i need to get them out my head lol

atleast when the judge asks you your age you can say am only 16, didnt no better lol . but if im up in front of the judge im screwed in more than 1 way if i dont keep me arse against the wall lol.

Firm grip on the soap Fulham, firm grip.