Hey guys,

Planning on getting an aftermarket boost gauge for the glanza shorty.

Going to go for a mechanical one, i know that you need to rig it up to a vacuum line but which one?

If anyone could help, maybe with pictures of which pipe to join the t-piece to etc, would be much appreciated!

Any recommendations on what gauge to go for?

Cheers!

I'll be fitting mine in the next couple of days so will give you the heads up, i'm a bit unsure to what vacuum line myself though atm.

Blitz/Apexi/Hks etc do good accurate gauge's but there a pain in the arse to get hold of and i don't fancy paying over £80 for a boost gauge when the £25.00 autogauge one's do the job =]

I've just ordered a smoked autogauge one mate =]

I'll be fitting mine in the next couple of days so will give you the heads up, i'm a bit unsure to what vacuum line myself though atm.

Blitz/Apexi/Hks etc do good accurate gauge's but there a pain in the arse to get hold of and i don't fancy paying over £80 for a boost gauge when the £25.00 autogauge one's do the job =]

wrong about price of apexi ones... Iirc 30 pound on ebay for somereason
they must sell fake apexi turbo timer to then

Why would APEXI do this gauge for £30.00 odd quid FROM CHINA

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/APEXI-AUTO-BOOST-GAU...0#ht_2828wt_939

and then this 1? £125,00

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Meter-Gauge-APEXi-BO...#ht_1638wt_1165

If that top one's real, i'll eat my glanza. Arsey tit.

Why would APEXI do this gauge for £30.00 odd quid FROM CHINA

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/APEXI-AUTO-BOOST-GAU...0#ht_2828wt_939

and then this 1? £125,00

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Meter-Gauge-APEXi-BO...#ht_1638wt_1165

If that top one's real, i'll eat my glanza. Arsey tit.

arsey tit what that ment to mean?

Ok thanks mate, yeh if you could let me know how you get on, the would be ideal.

Cheers micky boy, take it you got one of these on yours then?

Is just as simple as that, tap a hole anywhere in the inlet manifold and connect the vacuum pipe to the nipple?

Yeh mate I've got one and it gives me a spot on reading :lol:

mines in with the t peice, looks dead easy that way, cut hose, bang it in, feed it into the car,

IMAGE_251.jpg

if you zoom that image, look right in the centre of the image, then look right at the very top just under the strut, u can see the little white T section. just there mate.

mines in with the t peice, looks dead easy that way, cut hose, bang it in, feed it into the car,

if you zoom that image, look right in the centre of the image, then look right at the very top just under the strut, u can see the little white T section. just there mate.

Oh ok cheers mate, do you know where that hose comes from and goes to?

errm, without checking it out im not massivly sure, i think to the left it goes to to this little black box (cant remember the name of it) gota little orange sticker on it, other end, no idea havnt bothered to check, just cut that tube and stick your T section in, dunt really mater wer it goes.

errm, without checking it out im not massivly sure, i think to the left it goes to to this little black box (cant remember the name of it) gota little orange sticker on it, other end, no idea havnt bothered to check, just cut that tube and stick your T section in, dunt really mater wer it goes.

Lol no worries mate was just curious thats all. cheers for your help again