Ok as a few are aware I've got myself a forged 5E, now im looking for a turbo kit to give me big power, I've been watching this kit for the past few months and its still available.

i am seriously considering buying it, but what to know a rough sort of guess as to what bhp id get from it and the sort of lag id get from it, obviously it will have all the correct supporting mods.

let me know guys....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CRUISE-TD05-Turbine-...=item20a94368df

it looks good, but its a fair whack of a price, you know, with that, and what you paid for your 5e, a wee bit more, and there is a 340bhp ep82 forsale on tgtt, id rather put my cash at it like, but then again, its about building your own

i would buy the cruise kit if there was a 3rd or more knocked off the price, otherwise, fuck that lol

oh, ad i wrote 300+ bhp lol

its all about building your own "Built, Not Bought" lol, its either this kit, or, go for a TD05 mani from Zisco, And a TD05 ball bearing turbo from Dave @ TMD.

i think i may be rushing into it abit to get the 5E in lol, but it wont be going in until the end of the year, i think i need to take a chill pill and look at whats on the market.

cheers guys

Personally mate, i would go with the second option you said, a Zisco externally gated manifold and one of Daves BB TD05s, which also come with some sort of warrenty if i remember correctly, which will coast about £1500ish?? then buy your self some decent engine management with the money you saved :lol: Thats what i would do anyway :p

If you are spending that amount of cash i'd go with the Zisco Mani and Daves BB TD05 as you have some comeback if anything goes wrong. You are supporting the people who are supporting the scene for our cars and you could probs get good management and mapping for the price you's pay for that tubby etc.

Either that or speak to the traders (Zisco/Dave) and see if they could create you something special :lol:

Steve

If you are spending that amount of cash i'd go with the Zisco Mani and Daves BB TD05 as you have some comeback if anything goes wrong. You are supporting the people who are supporting the scene for our cars and you could probs get good management and mapping for the price you's pay for that tubby etc.

Either that or speak to the traders (Zisco/Dave) and see if they could create you something special :lol:

Steve

that auction has been going for ages aswel, i was looking at the same deal nearly 2 years ago i think its from rhd japan

i know yeah, im trying to rush into it when i dont need to lol, i need to seriously think about it because i want this to be perfect for the money.

Im aiming for silly power, like dave's EP82, but im going to abuse mine around a track for sure!

:lol: