A Big Thankyou

I thourght id put a thread now things are calming down a bit..

A massive thankyou and well done to mike for letting everyone be aware of that scamming toss pot. :) if he didnt a lot more people would be out of pocket. and thankyou to everyone who got involved aswell it wouldnt of been such a success without you all.. something to be proud of, it realy was a massive fraud scam

^^ link babe

its on page 7 there but go bak to 1 and have a read youll be shocked. in a nut shell i bourght a jam ecu for 250 off a lad called rick he was going away on a police course so said he would send it strait out and i stupidly paid as a gift, then i got another bargain ecu off a lad called martin off pistonheads and payed through pay pal but then he started pushing me saying he cant use that paypal so would i send as a gift or send to his bank, im not covered on neither of them it was then i relised the 2lads were using the same paypal martin said rick was his bro in law then step bro then he didnt know him, so it got fishy so thort id put my emails off them on here to warn eveyone somethings not rite thats when eveyone came bak with dif things bout them lads then it all traced back to dominodan....

qite a big nut shell but thats it lol

yup well done on micky.

for remembering the paypal you got scammed on before, and for not giving in on the gift thing, and actually contacting paypal yourself.

well done to everyone involved, fucked the guys starlet pro parts business up aswell, so thats even better.