Hi all.

I've got a full TRD system on my V at the mo but I don't think its breathing as well as it could so was thinking on getting another exhaust.

Does anyone know what the flow rates etc are from it or can you recommend another exhaust that ISN'T really loud as i'm not a big fan of the whole

BAAAARRRRRRRRRR

Sound some exhausts give

Rep for help :)

Steve

Hks silent hi power would be my choice if you want more without much noise... will probably be more then say a blitz but will be much quieter.

or custom... it's not hard to silence off a system, just more baffles and wire wool :)

Yeah as said the HKS Hi-Silent would suit you best most likely as the performance tends to remain still but gives a much quieter sound, other than that the JPerformance Exhaust systems sound good but they are louder than the HKS system

Drop us a Message or Call if you need anything

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments LTD

Workshop Landline Now Available - 01925 822266

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk

Cheers for the help folks

Nick i'll take a look at your prices :)

Steve

No problems steve, if we can help with anything else just give us a call and we can have a chat, speak with you soon.

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments LTD

Workshop Landline Now Available - 01925 822266

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk

Yes I agree with David, a bit too quite imo. I upgraded to Blitz NUR spec, and it was a hell of an upgrade! :wacko:

Might have to have a listen to some sound clips and compare them.

I do a lot of country roads that i'm sat at 60(ish) and I just don't want a really droany exhaust that will end up giving me a headache before work lol!

Cheers for all the help so for folks :surrender:

Steve

I have a silent power system and its way quiet- i think the resonator/middle box is over kill. Once ive destroyed it from speed humps ill replace it with a straight through stainless item, hopefully wont be to much louder but clearance will be better.

Off topic but what BOV do you have on your V DavidAshton??