Anyone Else Had This Issue?

Well i replaced the Knock sensor and all was well, took it out for a spin and no light, MINT!!!

Then i come home, open the bonnet to find oil sprayed everywere!!!!

i dont tink its the headgasket because most of the oil was on the rocker cover next to the PVC valve, and the other one were i have a pipercross breather on there.

I've had a quick look around the head but nothing as far as i can see, its abit hard to look around the back, so i cleaned it all up, and let the car idle for 20mins, no oil came out anywere that i could see, so i took it for a quick spin again, and small amounts of oil by the breather and PVC valve.

Im guessing its not breathing correctly?? I've upped the boost slightly and have the front mount on now, but wouldnt have thought that to have caused it??

Also the PVC valve is abit stiff??

Anybody have any ideas??

mines done this when i fucked my engine, as said above do a compression test, any oil comming out the dump valve?

no nothing, it runs fine doesnt miss a beat, just the oil coming out of the breather ontop of the rocker cover

had the confirmation today that it isnt my piston rings, so im going to change the little plastic valve ontop of the cover, get myself an oil catch can and go from there.

Its going in for cylinder test but I've had 2 mechanics look at it and they cant figure it out, the car drives and sounds fine, however its chucking oil out of the rocker breather i have on there.

bit odd :p

had the confirmation today that it isnt my piston rings, so im going to change the little plastic valve ontop of the cover, get myself an oil catch can and go from there.

Its going in for cylinder test but I've had 2 mechanics look at it and they cant figure it out, the car drives and sounds fine, however its chucking oil out of the rocker breather i have on there.

bit odd :p

So you got a compression test done? What was the results?

An oil catch can will just be hiding the problem not fixing it.

havent got the readings on me at the moment but they were pretty much the same, i will get them tomorrow

If it was the piston rings it would smoke like fuck and missfire, but mine doesnt??

im guessing i have too much crankcase pressure, so any way around it??

cheers