Wheel Size Problems

i finally got off my arse to get tyres for my rims, and just in case i decided to measure the rim and look.....

05022010103.jpg

05022010104.jpg

does that mean its 16" not 15" ..... hope not cause 16" tyres cost a bomb :)

help please!

Anup

I measured my old standard glanza wheels n lip to lip they came to about 15 inches despite being 14 inch wheels

So im prety sure u just need 15 inch tires mate

But if u check on the back of the rim etc and you should find a size stamped on there :)

They are 15" wheels Anup. This is the way it works.

Obviously you are measuring the wheel from lip to lip, but the hole in the tyre is not this size. Obviously it has a wall around it, which goes at the back of the wheel to seal it etc. The hole is 15" therefore being a 15" tyre, and where your wheel will meet this hole is also 15" - on the inner side of the wheel on the actual dish, not the lip.

Hope that clears things up for you mate.

They are 15" wheels Anup. This is the way it works.

Obviously you are measuring the wheel from lip to lip, but the hole in the tyre is not this size. Obviously it has a wall around it, which goes at the back of the wheel to seal it etc. The hole is 15" therefore being a 15" tyre, and where your wheel will meet this hole is also 15" - on the inner side of the wheel on the actual dish, not the lip.

Hope that clears things up for you mate.

thanks mate :surrender:

helped alot

Anup