hello! just signed up...

i was talking to a lad the other day with a red glanza who had the sticker of the website on his sun strip so decided to join up!

im toying with the idea at the minute of buying a starlet not bothered gt/glanza just having troubles with money at the minute and trying to get rid of my clio 172 ph1 to either fund a cheapish starlet or just a banger (corsa b 1.2 lol etc) for now till things sort themselves out...so thought id join up incase i go down the jap route

cheers

Finny

sorry if anyone classes it as advertising but...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...s%3DI%26otn%3D2 its a little beast! keeps up with the likes of a 220 bhp scooby (well up 2 100 it did lol)

cheers lads...ive liked starlets for years now wish i could either drive one or have a go in one just to see what their like before i bought one!

it seems a wise choice going japanese just duno wether its a good idea using a starlet everyday for at least 20 miles?

plus whats putting me off is there mostly on insurance books as corrollas or sumit lol whats the crack with that and how do people get round it?

where in the country are you ,

you should see if any local members are up for taking you for a wee blast,

i do 30,000 miles a year so your 20 miles a day will be is nothing to worry about,

cheers lads! im from prudhoe in northumberland! its about 8-10 mile from the metro centre

anyone game for taking me for a spin lol?

dale you can come up next sunday haha il meet you in sundrland for that car meet in roker!

whats the score with insurance though?