My Previous 200 Bhp Track Clio

Just thought id share some pics of my previous car before the glanza came along.

Started life as a 1.2 Dynamique believe it or not :D

And yes i sprayed my mini moto to match :lol:

Its for sale again on pistonheads now but the lad has crashed it once and its got engine damage ;)

Spec as follows:

Exterior: 172 front and rear bumpers, side skirts, arches, colour coded side strips and door handles. Clio cup spoiler. ¾ size front number plate. 1.2 side badges. Tinted glass. Carbon fibre bonnet. Aero catch bonnet pins. Clio cup race car brake ducts. Black indicators. Short CTR ariel. Aero wiper blades. ST Orange badges, tow eye, stickers and ST Orange lip on wheels. 10k HID upgrade.

Interior: OMP deep dish steering wheel. Sparco alloy road pedals. Cobra Monaco side mounted bucket seats. Sparco three point harnesses. Removed rear seats and any unessesary weight. Carbon fibre front and rear door cards with inserted speakers. Carbon dash strips. Clio cup racer door handles. OMP rear strut brace. Momo millennium gear knob. ST orange centre console and vents. Gloss black dash. Black roof liner with black sun visors with custom orange graphics.

Performance: 2.0 F4R 172 sport engine conversion. 32,000 miles at presant, Extensive head porting and cam work, recent fully rebuilt engine with full gasket set. Angel works ported and matched inlets. Machine polished upper inlet. Pipercross viper induction kit. Hillpower induction bend. 182 manifold stage 5 ceramic black coating. Yozzasport full track race raggnoti exhaust system with de-cat. 8.5mm magnecor ignition leads. Piper fast road cams. Custom VVT pullies. NGK spark plugs. SFS orange silicone coolant hoses. Custom orange caps and covers. Redtop lightweight racing battery. Black engine black and bay. Mocal 13 row oil cooler. Rebuilt gearbox with high ratio final drive. Rolling roaded at 197.5bhp.

Suspension and Wheels: Boss ultralight racing wheels with toyo tyres. H and R coilovers. Fully corner weighted and camber adjusted. 172 brake callipers. Brembo max brake discs. Carbon Lorraine brake pads. Stainless braided brake lines. Castrol 5.0 dot brake fluid.

mypics411.jpgmypics414.jpgmypics417.jpgmypics422.jpgaaaa.jpgbfsbsdfbsfbs.jpgbfgbfdgbfsdbdfs.jpgGetAttachmentghdgf.jpg

I was going to get a 172 Clio then supercharge it but the clio i was looking at had an oil leak so I backed out and went on the hunt for something different. Drove my mate ITB'd 220BHP 172 Clio. Was rapid!

i was looking at that engine conversion but decided i was like 17 and it was a bad idea as my car kept breaking :lol: looks a nice one. not many nice clios about this place because well its not nice people that have them mostly.

slapped some 17s on mine and dropped it 60 mm. happy chappy lol