Has only just started today when my dad took the car to work, But when turned about Half lock to Full lock there is a Knocking/Creaking noise,

I am pretty sure it's just a CV Joint gone but Was just after some Confirmation, incase someone else has had the same Sound and it's been something else,

I'm not to fussed what it is, As the garage i got the car from gave it 2months warranty so can just phone them up they said, Cannot get car down the garage i work until Friday so trieing to diagnose it on the ground and at night as only time im at home at the moment is when it's dark it isn't very easy lol

So as i said thought i would ask on here to see if people have had it before

Cheer's :lol:

I have had a look but the Boot is intact, It's most probably just the actual joint that is shagged There only £40 each so I'll just put 2 new one's on this week and see if it solves the problem

my cv joint has gone to...but its alot worse than creaking ;) it clunks and shakes the steering wheel round corners

Same as me mate lol!! too much power to the front wheels :wacko:

:surrender: