Pulsar Or Mazda 323 Gtr ?

ive got it up on gtir forum,and toyotagtturbo as im hoping the person who originally sent me the link see's it.

i went out in a stripped out 330bhp gtir tonight and i loved it so no question about it,im guna do my best to track it down.

a pulsar it is tho.

ive got it up on gtir forum,and toyotagtturbo as im hoping the person who originally sent me the link see's it.

i went out in a stripped out 330bhp gtir tonight and i loved it so no question about it,im guna do my best to track it down.

a pulsar it is tho.

the chances are slim of getting the same one back, maybe you should think about a diffrent one

glad to see you came to your sences.lol ;)

My thoughts exactly :(

pulsars have more character, theres a fine line between driving it hard and breaking it in a huge fashion ;) , if it was me i would have a pulsar over a st205,323gtr most things really and i cant tell you why, i just would. pulsar ftw!! :D:thumbsup:

pulsars have more character, theres a fine line between driving it hard and breaking it in a huge fashion :thumbsup: , if it was me i would have a pulsar over a st205,323gtr most things really and i cant tell you why, i just would. pulsar ftw!! ;) :(

I like the Pulsar but its so damn ugly!!

The ST205, in my eyes, has a brilliant combination of, well, everything :D

It handles well, goes like stink, reliable, reasonably running costs compared to its "rivals" and its pretty practical too :p

Ive had mine for just over 2 years now and couldn't bear to get rid of it :p