Classified Section

hmmm theres always somethin :thumbsup:. something along the lines of at least getting a proper address or even have anyone who buys or sells to someone write down the details that ya sent it too or email yo paid too just incase it ever does come up.

the posy count may stop alot of people but im sure on tgtt glanza dan had over 1000

Guest ep82_girl

i think russleh has a fair point (and i can see kennedys data protection rule) but if people want to sell and they are genuine they would have no problem agreeing to give a contact number and address (which is kept off the forum and only used if neccessary)

that could be a possiblity but then you may have the problem of fake numbers and address given

xx

Guest cheshireglanza

im having trouble with member off here sent some rear seats, city link lost them so after week they found them i let the guy no he opened dispute on paypal cause they didnt turn up fair enough now i have tracker number to prove city link have called to his house 5 times to drop seats off and he wont pm me back there never any one in :D

Guest ep82_girl
im having trouble with member off here sent some rear seats, city link lost them so after week they found them i let the guy no he opened dispute on paypal cause they didnt turn up fair enough now i have tracker number to prove city link have called to his house 5 times to drop seats off and he wont pm me back there never any one in :D

maybe you could send him a pm stating this and if next time they try and deliver they fail you will refund a % of his money back due to the time this has taken and wasted and that someone else may have wanted the seats. i would then contact paypal and ask there opinion on the matter to

x

could something not be made up so that anyone can join the forum but to sell ya would have to fill in a kind of agreement in order to sell things.as stated ti dunno how things work with data protection and agreements :D

• 4 months later...