you can use the 5efhe 4 into 2 mani, but you need the downpipe that goes from 2 into 1 also, you can get these from andrew at toyotasera.co.uk.

if you need a replacement 4efe mani i have one.

Yeah, i took me heat shield off to paint it, and my bro nearly died when he saw how shit the factory one is, 4 straight into one! Surley thats very restrictive no?? Any idea how much the 5e-fe ones would be?? they sound less restrictive, may compliment the inlet mani more, i would be interested in this.

Phil.

you say that though phil, but to be honest, the factory 4e one is not that bad... it may look restrictive, but the 4efe in the glanza s has the same mani, and that knocks out anything around 80-99bhp.

the 5efe has the same one too.

its only the 5efhe one thats different, an i had it fitted to my old na for a while and to be honest, if anything it lost some backpressure and was a real bitch to drive. you gotta remember that the 5efhe revs to 7k+ and the humble uk na revs to 6k so its probably designed to give higher revving performance.

• 2 weeks later...

an uprated four branch manifold would work on a 4e and it would improve the charicteristics of an engine for sure!!

a pace setter header like the one on jims 5efe brief would definatly open up the engine a wee bit increasing mid and top end on a 4e, i would love to have a shot of jims brief with those extractors, and corolla mani, wth it also being a 5e,

yes of course it would, just liek the inlet mani,

unfortunatyly i only know o one brand and thats pacesetter,

they make one for the 5efe, but i was thinking about this last night and was wandering how it conects to the cat,

mind having a look at the one on jims paseo at jae,

its the same as that mate....