Confused Handling Problems?! Steering?

Aw dear i hope somebody can shead some light on my problem!

It all started after i had a bad noise and really bad handling which turned out to be my shock had come away from my mount. Since then ive had really bad handling ive had her tracked and balanced at the same time as my shock being fixed. Surley this cant just be down to bad handling there has to be more to it?!

Symptoms...

When cornering i cant corner unless its slow as i feel the direct i am turning is the way i am going 2 keep going! rather than correct itself and go where i am going i feel shes allmost skipping? I dont think i am being very helpfull! And the camber on the road i find takes me the way that i am going rather than the way i want to go?!Also feels very light when going at speed?

Ive been to two garages and neither can find anything wrong with her they say shes completly road legal i just feel i need something in the boot to keep my ass on the ground and keep me going the way i should be!?

Any ideas guys!? Sorry i cant be more helpfull!? :D

They say shes completly road legal i just feel i need something in the boot to keep my ass on the ground and keep me going the way i should be!?

Sorry but that shows lack of intelligence from just reading that.

from your description which as you say isnt the best it might just be the car. as standard these cars arent the best for handling. usually if ya try go even a little fat ya get understeer. then ya shit it and come off gas and get lift off oversteer lol. few struts and upgraded suspention should see ya in the right direction.

from your description which as you say isnt the best it might just be the car. as standard these cars arent the best for handling. usually if ya try go even a little fat ya get understeer. then ya shit it and come off gas and get lift off oversteer lol. few struts and upgraded suspention should see ya in the right direction.

Thank you that was alot more helpfull!!

Cheers maybe it just in my head and after driving other cars ive gone paranoid?!