• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well somewhere between me selling it and now its been used on an engine that blew, so I would want to know where and by who???

danes said to me he brought it from took if out of the box looked at it then put it back in the box and never used it

Before acusations get thrown at Dave, why dont you send the turbo to me, were i can send it to all three of my turbo re-builders to take a look at it mate. I will not SCAM or LIE to you mate as this has nothing to do with me, however, i can verify if this turbo is fucked or not.

Also, legal action cannot be taken on Dave as you bought it from Dane, which means legally, Dave has nothing to do with this..

Send the turbo to me mate, and il get all 3 companys to write written reports on it.

cheers

Guest ep82_girl

dan hunni he can report them to trading standards if he feels the items were mis-sold when sold to dane but you would need some kind of proof of this and that dane never used it.

but i do think it is a very good idea as dan said do get it sent to three different places but maybe jay could send or take them there to avoid any damage when in post it is really mail at the end of the day lol!!! and if anything did happen it would be jays fault not yours dan if you get me.

either way what ever has happened has happened and im sure dave and jay could sort this out between them and get it all resolved.

jay is only going on what he has been told by someone he trusts and has experience and dave is just going on what it was like before.

and like chris has said check before you spend anymore money and next time pay via paypal so if any disputes arise you can get you money back :lol:

xxx

Dave's engine was one that was I could have potentially bought, if he had been radged, I doubt that he would have even offered to sell it at all, let alone to me who would be doing a long trip and would most likely find any problems with it.

Just my 2p. And any slight hiccups with any deals I've done with Dave he's sorted out no problems.

Before acusations get thrown at Dave, why dont you send the turbo to me, were i can send it to all three of my turbo re-builders to take a look at it mate. I will not SCAM or LIE to you mate as this has nothing to do with me, however, i can verify if this turbo is fucked or not.

Also, legal action cannot be taken on Dave as you bought it from Dane, which means legally, Dave has nothing to do with this..

Send the turbo to me mate, and il get all 3 companys to write written reports on it.

cheers

tbh i have spent enough money on this turbo and i dont really want to spend money to find out what i already know

It doesn't involve me as I sold it to Dane, ages ago. At least I am trying to find out what has happened. The company that inspected it said it was on an engine that blew the bottom end. Now I removed it in good working order from a good engine that is still running in Belgium. So going on that someone has used it on an engine that blew up, but who????

by all means Jay could take them to my suppliers if he wishes, however there placed all over the UK haha.

I still dont feel that Dave should be dragged into this, because how can Dane prove he never fitted it etc??

Its a difficult one, but the best way to sort it out, is to get the turbo looked at by my suppliers, if it comes back to me and its fucked, then i feel Dane should chip in for the Re-build, if the turbo was purchased by Dane, then why wasnt it fitted?? what did he actually do with it for 9 months??

as i said mate, get it sent to me, il get you 3 companies to write you a full report

Guest ep82_girl

dane won't help jay out as to what ive read he is saying it was never fitted so not his fault.

yes i say your point dan but if it gets damaged in your hands you'd be liable so maybe give jay the address and companies name and he could send it himself then

xxx

tbh i have spent enough money on this turbo and i dont really want to spend money to find out what i already know

Well if this company is saying its fucked, im sure dave will give you the money to send it to me to get looked at, reason being is your unwilling to send it to me to get looked at??

Have you got the report that Universal Turbos writes about the problems?

cheers

dane won't help jay out as to what ive read he is saying it was never fitted so not his fault.

yes i say your point dan but if it gets damaged in your hands you'd be liable so maybe give jay the address and companies name and he could send it himself then

xxx

the companies dont deal with the public sweet, only motor factors

It doesn't involve me as I sold it to Dane, ages ago. At least I am trying to find out what has happened. The company that inspected it said it was on an engine that blew the bottom end. Now I removed it in good working order from a good engine that is still running in Belgium. So going on that someone has used it on an engine that blew up, but who????

didnt you build a engine for dane because his last one went wrong or was that before he brought the turbo from you??

im sure i remember reading somewhere that he blow a engine??

well the companies i use wont charge Jay for sending them the turbo to check over, thats why i said about me doing it as i know them.

And they run reports etc, however if Jay is un-willing to send it to someone else to get looked at, then i feel Dane and Dave have nothing to worry about, as Jay knows the lads at the garage, who knows the turbo company which could be pulling a fast one on Dave and Dane??

Not sure until someone else looks at it to be honest.

Guest ep82_girl
well the companies i use wont charge Jay for sending them the turbo to check over, thats why i said about me doing it as i know them.

And they run reports etc, however if Jay is un-willing to send it to someone else to get looked at, then i feel Dane and Dave have nothing to worry about, as Jay knows the lads at the garage, who knows the turbo company which could be pulling a fast one on Dave and Dane??

no i understand what your saying and yes it should be checked but you get what im saying that if it got damaged then you could be left liable.

if jay wants to send it then i say to send it next day recorded delivery to you and you both take pics of the item incase something did happen.

just trying to help but yes i would say send it somewhere else and see if they say the same and if dan is willing to be fair about it all then i can't see any problems.

would there be a report for each one dan??

xx

look mate i have spent 6000 on this build so far do you really think i am gonna go to all of this trouble to get 420 pounds and to say that the garage is trying to pull a fast one ask jasonl about the garage and he will tell you that they would do such a thing.