yes there will be a full report from all three.

If jay takes photos of all angles of the turbo, then when i get it, il also take photos of all angles, same again once back from manufacturers aswell.

I will also send it back next day recorded, and the manufacturers collect it from ourselves.

I think before Jay can blame anyone he needs to show that report from Universal Turbos (they always give reports), and get it sent to a different manufacturer to get looked at, after all not worth taking one persons word for it.

cheers

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl

no dave i mean you and jay to sort out what has happened on here like to resolve the issue :lol:

if jay can speak to dane that he should speak to him to.

yeah dan i think what you said is right all pics should be taken and item sent recorded

xxx

look mate i have spent 6000 on this build so far do you really think i am gonna go to all of this trouble to get 420 pounds and to say that the garage is trying to pull a fast one ask jasonl about the garage and he will tell you that they would do such a thing.

well your trying to blame Dave and Dane for the turbo being fucked, send it to me to get three reports done and we will see if it is fucked.

Mechanics (no offence) are full of shit half the time, i deal with 400 every day mate, i know what im talking about.

If you want to take this further with regards to blaming anyone, you need the proof to go with it.

If it comes back and it is fucked, Then Dane needs to prove what its been doing for the last 9 months.

Also, its not going to cost you anything except postage to me, and from me.

Guest ep82_girl
well your trying to blame Dave and Dane for the turbo being fucked, send it to me to get three reports done and we will see if it is fucked.

Mechanics (no offence) are full of shit half the time, i deal with 400 every day mate, i know what im talking about.

If you want to take this further with regards to blaming anyone, you need the proof to go with it.

If it comes back and it is fucked, Then Dane needs to prove what its been doing for the last 9 months.

i do agree with that ive been ripped off a few times (yes ok i am a bit thick but still!!)

if jay is willing to do that then i say see what happens with the reports

xxx

Guest ep82_girl

so the engine this turbo was on has been sold or is it in another one of your cars running???

maybe dane did run it, who knows but if you want the turbo hunni best just fix it and use it or let dan check it for you just incase

xx

dont see how dave is geting draged into this if the turbo was working fine on a good working engine when he sold it.. dane should be able to prove that the turbo has sat for 9months and done nothing.

stil think a second opinion on the turbo is in order though mate :lol:

I have done all I can. The company that inspected it stated it had been on a blown engine. that has been done after I sold it as my engine was fine and still running. So, somewhere in the last 9 months it has been on an engine that blew up and damaged it. Where? I do not know as I did not have it

I think the turbo needs to be re-looked at, and dane needs to explain what its been doing for the last 9 months.

When it was on Daves car it was in full working order, sold on to Dane in full working order.

Guest ep82_girl

can i be really thick and ask...

can oil seams only go when the bottom end goes then??? or could maybe moisture or something where its been in a box cause the damage???

sorry i just wanted to know

xxx

The end of the day, the turbo was purchased by Dane from Dave (there binding contract) then the turbo was bought by Jay from Dane (binding contract)

the companies i will use to inspect the turbo will also be able to see how it failed, and roughly when aswell. (miles)

so if i send it to you will i have to pay for it to get checked?? this wont resolve anything danes still gonna say he never fitted it and daves still gonna say it was in full working order

so if i send it to you will i have to pay for it to get checked?? this wont resolve anything danes still gonna say he never fitted it and daves still gonna say it was in full working order

you wont have to pay for them to check it.

it will result in you having more opinions on the turbo, for all we know, YOU could have broken it, or its not even broke and your just trying to get money outta someone (not saying you are so chill out)

just get a second opinion on it mate, and go from there.

I believe that Dane should go half's with you on repairing it.

Dave has nothing to do with it mate, the car was working when he split it.

you wont have to pay for them to check it.

it will result in you having more opinions on the turbo, for all we know, YOU could have broken it, or its not even broke and your just trying to get money outta someone (not saying you are so chill out)

just get a second opinion on it mate, and go from there.

I believe that Dane should go half's with you on repairing it.

Dave has nothing to do with it mate, the car was working when he split it.

ok il contact the garage in the morning and get them to contact uni turbos to get it back it was sent last week so hopefully they wont of started rebuilding it and if they have i will get them to send the report back with it once its done so you can all read it

so 3 extrra opinions for free? u cant realy go wrong mate..at the end of the day people here are trying to help u out with the whole deal :lol:

Exactly, were all here to help mate

Im not getting anything out of this, im offering it to you so you know whats going on.

Guest ep82_girl

:lol: i really hope its not as bad as the other garage made out and if damaged by cheaper for you to repair.

that is really kind of you dan :) hope your garages can help out jay and it will be cheaper for him to repair if needs be

maybe a sorry to dave for the confusing :D think that people may have told a few fibbs and passed the buck i dont know but hopefully now all be sorted for you.

let us know what happens with it.

xxx

:lol: i really hope its not as bad as the other garage made out and if damaged by cheaper for you to repair.

that is really kind of you dan :) hope your garages can help out jay and it will be cheaper for him to repair if needs be

xxx

It sure will be, Jay make sure you get that report from UNI turbo mate, without that you aint got a leg to stand on with getting money out of Dane.

If anyone knows Dane personally, will they please contact him to take a look at this thread and let him have his say on it.

cheers

ok mate, before you can take it further with Dane though mate, i think you should deffo get another company to check it aswell, just so you have more than one opinion on it

i will send it to you fella if work hasnt all ready began on it. right im off so i will pm you 2moz about half 5ish to let you know wots going on with the turbo