Nice one chrissy i bet you cant wait mate ^_^

Orr and how the fuck are you geting you car all the way to Tm-developments?

soz for the late reply mate i have took it down on a A frame i will have it back in 3 weeks with fully forged engine dont no what turbo to put on it yet lyk haha

Alright bud i've just seen that you are on line so i thought id see how your car is comeing on :rolleyes:

Have you decided on what turbo you are going for yet? and also what management are you going for?

haha looking forward to these light night so we can do another meet it should be all done by then lol :thumbsup:

Yeah so am i..im trying to get all my bodywork sorted pluss get my car mapped all with out a job lol.

If you dont mind me asking chris how much did it cost you for a flat bed to take your car down to Dave??

Yeah so am i..im trying to get all my bodywork sorted pluss get my car mapped all with out a job lol.

If you dont mind me asking chris how much did it cost you for a flat bed to take your car down to Dave??

i toed it down on a A fram its a f++k on but its worth it a think if i had to do it again i would hire a trailer or flat bed

r you thinking of going down lyk mate

Orr right...na not just yet if my engine go's pop touch wood it doesn't then i will have no choice but to get it forged lol.

Im looking forward to seeing it chrissy....you might just keep up with me now :thumbsup: lmao

Orr right...na not just yet if my engine go's pop touch wood it doesn't then i will have no choice but to get it forged lol.

Im looking forward to seeing it chrissy....you might just keep up with me now :p lmao

:thumbsup::rolleyes::(:D:(:D it makes a big hole in your bank acount getin it forged lyk but a guess it will be worth

wot bhp r u pushing lyk mate