Aint Really A Newbie...

well i aint been round these parts for a while, been a busy guy, after selling the G (which i miss) ive sorted alot of things out since then, and everything is on the up, still in the process of moving out, cant belive how long it takes to sort everything out lol but movin out with my bro very soon fingers crossed.

im currently rockin around in a eunos roadster, which when i baught it i didnt have much idea what they was about, its a fresh import im the first real uk owner.

bit of spec

15x 6.5" Sprint Hart CP alloys

Jazma stamped 4-2-1 Stainless Manifold

Mazdaspeed Panel filter

Mazdaspeed Catback Exhaust

Lightened Flywheel

Uprated plug leads

Uprated Clutch

Aftermarket LSD

Bilstein "C" Type Height adjustable Suspension with lowering springs.

Full Carbing "Head dodger" cage with full padding.

Vented FRP wings

Garage Vary Bonnet

Vented Zoom FRP headlight lids

US racing bumper

JDM bucket seat

and sum other things

but damn she goes round corners fast lol like scary fast lol in a straight shes pritty weak my old glanza would destroy it, but u stick this thing on sum twisties and its at home! took me a few weeks to get use to the car, but no better feeling then kickin her side ways lol

anywho im on the look out for anouther lil na, my partner is selling her car and she likes the look and spec of the sr's so im on the hunt!shes thinkin around 1k max so on a super tight budget.

anywho be gud to see what all u guys have done with your cars n whats new, and lookin forward to checkin the old G out aswel and seeing whats happend with tht?

tucka

welcome back.

and as for your old glanza id be abit heart broken myself but its coming back together. B)

gonna have to check the build thread out, last time i saw it was lookin gud idrees did sum gud work on her.

welcome back tucka ^_^

cheers brewin

Yeah that's right. She's running sweet mate, the engine I fitted is still going strong. I just need to get the old girl MOT'd this week so I can get the final bits sorted and put her up for sale (MOT ran out in December, not drove it much since then!). The sideskirts and front bumper need to be painted and fitted and she'll be up for sale after a polish. Ideally need her gone this month as I'm going away in April! How long til you buy another Starlet? ^_^

Idrees

Yeah that's right. She's running sweet mate, the engine I fitted is still going strong. I just need to get the old girl MOT'd this week so I can get the final bits sorted and put her up for sale (MOT ran out in December, not drove it much since then!). The sideskirts and front bumper need to be painted and fitted and she'll be up for sale after a polish. Ideally need her gone this month as I'm going away in April! How long til you buy another Starlet? ^_^

Idrees

ah right should be able to get sum gud money if shes all fixed up man, and i dont think i would get anouther startlet myself now, think ive lived tht dream, and rwd is just to much fun lol

welcome back tucka!

glad to see you ain't totally forgotten about us!

hows your roadster going anyways??

ahh i hear gud things about yours dan! all kitted up now isn't it? bride interior? weres the pics dude? and what fenders did u get for her? as craig couldnt remember lol

roadster going really well mate really enjoying it. got a few things planned for her...

not quite kitted up yet dude was in the bodyshop yesterday test fitting the skirts and fenders. just gotta get them sprayed up then they'll be fitted! should look pretty good when its done! although craig keeps windin me up because mines gonna look like yours did!!!

i got the fenders of mc chu over on tgtt when he did a group buy on them. fantastic quality, perfect fitment am well impressed!

pics will be added as soon as its all put together!

glad you're still enjoying the roadster, what you got planned for it??

u heading down to rising sun this year??