Hangover Cures

There are a few tricks I know (being pretty old!!):

- LEARN what you can drink before feeling shit the next day, pace yourself and NEVER go over it - if you get to your limit early in the night just switch to Redbull and go hyper! My hangover point is about 8 shots or 3 pints, or a mix of them.

- Go out on an EMPTY stomach...get pissed instantly, it's cheaper as you can manage on half the drinks, you have less alcohol to process the next day, and the first thing (kebab) you eat sobers you up!

- If you are well gone pick a mate who lives a couple of miles home andboth/all walk back there (pissed antics all the way) then drink tea and talk crap untill you are sober and bored, then walk home, pint of water, wake up mid-day feeling spot-on.

-If you're SODER in the morning take a couple of Neurofen to kill the headache, get up and drink as much tea as possible (low milk %!!!). Don't mix alchohol and Ibuprofen though as it's bad for you....

The best thing about putting up with any "lightweight" pisstakes is walking into your mate's house the next morning with a takeway fried agg sarnie and watch them go green! :lol: Plus you can get more done to your car at the weekend........

Needless to say, Pepsi/Coke and KFC have magic curing powers!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

After a hard night on the booze id go round to my local cafe for a full fried breccy then pop next door for some orange lucozade (cant stand the stuff now and have nicknamed it gut rot!)

Always worked for me.

i usually have very little sleep.. then get up still drunk as hell have a fried breccy :). go too the shop get can of relentless an orange lucozade sport n some jelly tots! something about fruity flavoured sweets cures my hangover instantly .. sugar rush ftw!