Basically my CV Joint has been Clicking whilst on full lock ever since i got the car, The garage i got the car of sent down £100 for me to get 2 new one's... I Still haven't got round to replacing them lol,

Now on the same side of the car (Driver's side front) I have a knock when going over little bumps in the road, Like when you drive over the White line's on the road, But it doesn't do it when you hit big bump, Do you agree with me in thinking this is also the CV Joint were it has got so badly worn out ??

It's just i've never had a car come down the garage with this problem before, Probably because they do the Decent thing and replace them before they get to bad haha

Cheer's people :rolleyes:

It didn't become noticeable over time though, I booted it abit through 1st, 2nd and 3rd up lakeside last weekend and then since then This knocking has become apparent, If it was a Bush on anti roll bar links it would become noticeable over time surely,

Also when you boot it, It sometimes hesitates to accelerate as if it misses but i think it's just the CV joint slipping and im losing drive

I'll have a Lever around in a minute on all the bushes though :rolleyes:

while were on the same topic.. what cv do you need for a 98 glanza non-lsd.. i see u can get a 23/23 spline or 23/30 any ideas, what would i need ?

thanks

glen

Only way to 100% confirm which you need is to take apart the shaft unfortunately buddy. Which is a ball ache if you need the car.

Or you could do what I did and buy both from Camskill and return the ones you don't need.

• 3 weeks later...