I'm looking to get some uprated brake disks and pads for my ep82 and was just wondering if anyone had any advice and suggestions on what i should get. Been looking at a few types and cant make up my mind on the best ones to get.

Cheers

with discs they all do the same job, and are all prone to cracking dependant on how you use them.

with that in mind i would go for the cheapest discs set up all round, also standard oe pads for the back and uprated fast road pads for the front by the likes of

feredo

green stuff.

this is what i do all the time.

drilled discs are prone to cracking and are not needed on such a light car.

with discs they all do the same job, and are all prone to cracking dependant on how you use them.

with that in mind i would go for the cheapest discs set up all round, also standard oe pads for the back and uprated fast road pads for the front by the likes of

feredo

green stuff.

this is what i do all the time.

drilled discs are prone to cracking and are not needed on such a light car.

I more or less agree, plain discs are the way to go.....but I would go for Red (or Yellow if you're hard on the brakes) EBC pads though..... :thumbsup:

(Assuming you want to keep standard size discs and calipers of course...?)

I more or less agree, plain discs are the way to go.....but I would go for Red (or Yellow if you're hard on the brakes) EBC pads though..... ^_^

(Assuming you want to keep standard size discs and calipers of course...?)

Cheers guys!

Same as the above but i would say go straight for the Yellowstuff over the Red, we have found that the Yellow perform better cold and perform better hot and they seem to last just as long.

The ultimate way to go is a 4Pot Brake Upgrade which cant be beaten :lol:

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments LTD

Workshop Landline - 01925 822266

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk