Goood morning people :rolleyes:

anyone know where i can grab myself a "Bride tachometer" (Rev&Shiftlight) ?

For fairly cheap if possible, ive saw people pick sum up 4 less than £30 on ebay :D Ive had a search on the web but could really find anywhere that have always got them in stock :(

Thanks

Matt

:thumbsup:

Go with a company called auto meter... they are cheap but they actualy have the best readings.. and has been proven.

cant recall what mag they survey'd them on!

better than greddy,blitz & so on for readings.. normaly with these makes people like the name tag more than the usability.

you still have the rev counter in the car, this is just a big fancy version...also aftermarket ones tend to react faster and are able to keep up with rapid rev movement i.e when the theres wheel spin

im going to be thick here lol

does this just replace the standard rev counter in the car??

how does it work??

xxx

I think its just like an extra rev counter with an light that goes off when your at a certain amount of revs just 2 let u no when to change up :thumbsup: its just like an fancy extra bit of kit like :rolleyes: You just mount it sumwhere on your dash :( you can adjust when u want the light to go off, Theres some video's on youtube of some that Pav's got 1 in his TD04 and that on youtube 2 :D

Guest ep82_girl

you aint seen my drive i dont think the car ever hits boost :thumbsup: lol anyone that knows me can confirm that lol

my car got the little circle that lights up orange. is that not the same thing??

xxx