Guest ep82_girl

id take it some where to be fitted if you want it linked in to your alarm and immobiliser like i have wont take them long :thumbsup:

they also attach it to the hand break so when that is realised the turbo timer gets knocked off.

you better check your insurance companies as ive read else where that some companies wont insure them. adrian flux was fine when i insured mine tho

xxx

id take it some where to be fitted if you want it linked in to your alarm and immobiliser like i have wont take them long :thumbsup:

they also attach it to the hand break so when that is realised the turbo timer gets knocked off.

you better check your insurance companies as ive read else where that some companies wont insure them. adrian flux was fine when i insured mine tho

xxx

its not linked with the alarm.. what it does is by pass the imobiliser so that when the cars turned off and the key is removed it can still time down then cut the engine.

as for attaching to the hand break this ive never realy heard of, hand break would make no effect on the timer.

as for attaching to the hand break this ive never realy heard of, hand break would make no effect on the timer.

What it means is if someone sees the car running and thinks ooh I'll have that, breaks open the door and manages to get in it with the engine still running, as soon as they take the handbrake off the engine cuts out. Obviously they can't start it back up again because the keys aren't in it.

If it was me I wouldn't bother with a turbo timer, just go a bit quicker to your destination so it allows you to sit there for a couple of minutes while it cools down. :thumbsup:

Still dont need one, and you don't have to sit in the car waiting either.

The very reason water lines are on turbo's.

As i said today, drive normally off boost for the last couple of miles, then switch it off when you get to your destination.

All turbo timers are, is a gimick to make money, and waste petrol.