Chance to get a Paseo icon here... After Oli sold it to Matt, Matt had some troubles with ice back in 2008 during the horrible freeze over in around february time, the car was then claimed back by the insurance company but turns out its still running.

The front end has been... replaced, poorly, and the hydraulics and lambo doors were also effected.. BUT, she is back on Pistonheads.

((Toyota Paseo EXTENSIVELY Modified, yours for £800))

As per Geo ^_^

Tis a real shame about this car.. considering once upon a time it looked as fantastic as this :

oliseo.jpg

Now I hate modified cars, really do, with avengence, BUT, this is one Paseo Icon I will always admit to loving!

I remember that car, or at least everyone talking about it, it got written off just before I bought my Paseo.

Never expected to see it again, shame its a sham now, I think with a revamp and a different kit that would look a million times better, and of course, the front end done properly

Front end with original front bumper would be just as good. Needs 2 new batteries for the hydros and the passenger lambo conversion was damaged in the accident. Would love to have the money to buy this!