See this walking to uni just about every day :lol:

Also 2 fridays ago, seen you drive past on the M4 slip road, my mate crashed his Colt (Orange wheels) and I was on the side of teh road lol

See this walking to uni just about every day :wub:

Also 2 fridays ago, seen you drive past on the M4 slip road, my mate crashed his Colt (Orange wheels) and I was on the side of teh road lol

Yer me and my better half saw that man, I was screaming around there as well (doing the speed limit :lol: ) how did he manage that, it looked a mess.

We cam around that blind corner and it was stand still traffic and just locked up, nothing he could of done!!

Also seen a silver V just before you he booted it and sounded quite sweet

Yer I seen a couple of V now, mostly silver or white ones driving about. My mate who getting a engine re-build will be pushing 210 plus which I can wait to see again. I getting a front bumper exhaust system done after MOT which is gonna be kool.

There are a few about now mate. A mate of mine in uni has a nice silver one, Jam kitted with K24 turbo etc should be on the road soon.

May get a mini swansea meet together soon :)

I am getting a front exit for my GT they are awsome :)

Guest ep82_girl

doubt it seabs car aint on the road lol!!! that is a VERY poorley car

are those alloys dare v4's?? look very similar to the ones i had on my corsa (sorry)

xxx

Matt I haven't seen your car for ages man and didn't have the chance to talk to you properly sorry. Girlfriend issues B). I also haven't seen seab for a good while as well, his engine should be back I guessing. with the wheels I don't have the foggiest idea what they are, they could be but in a couple of weeks time they will be up for sale I want something different. I have looked into couple of alloys which catch my fancy but just need to get other things out of the way first.

Little update with the car just to mention

Blueprint pads

Drilled, Vented, Grooved front disks

New CV boot

also new MOT B)

• 1 month later...

glad you got your car back dude havn't seen you and it for while now but up wards now (hopfully :wub: )

little update with my car now

starting with bad news:

the car is struggling to idle and gets worse when you turn on any eletric on. . . and i know starbo's sound like a bit of a tractor but got my full farmer giles boots and becasue the exhaust went bang ;)

but there is a little sunshine down the road though. got rid of though's m3 or evo stlye mirrors and replaced them with original ep mirrors, selling my red universal bv becasue i got my self a steal with a baily one and got all new brake pads and disks as well

will post pics up soon. got a new 50mm 1.4f lens to play