Source 97 Paseo Lip Kit And Angel Eye Headlights

Hey people

i am looking for a lip kit and maybe some angel eye headlights for my 97 paseo si, where in the uk can i find these parts????

Also, is it worth modifying a paseo with 120k milage??

thanks in advance for any help and info, very much appreciated.

Your Paseo will live for years bro! Can always put a new engine in it if anything does happen!

Lip kit, well you are going to struggle with that, as we all know the optional kit is rare. Alternatives can be found if you look in the Catalogue. Angel eye headlights are DIY only, its been done but they don't look overly amazing i'm affraid.

On a lighter note, get a few shots up of your Paseo and we can give you some ideas :)

ye no chance you will find aftermarket headlights only thing you could probably do to it is get eyelids just like a plastic cover and if you wanna modify it not worth it on the 5e-fe engine you should get a starlet halfcut (turbo engine, gearbox, brakes etc) basically the whole front end of the car :) welcome to paseo pimp as well sign your name up for a free sticker ;)

sam your paseo is really nice, did u do all the work on it urself?

i wont rest until i find a lip kit for my paseo, i think it gives it that classic jap tuner look. i wonder if i can get a lip kit from toyota themselves??

im also thinking about getting some white rims like these, not sure if they will suit the car tho........prorace1white.jpg

Get some shots up of the car mate :)

I know this is teasing but... Heres a shot of a lovely blue one with the kit :(

P56HAL.jpg

Love that picture :) Anywhos, no you wont get it from Toyota, it was a factory option kit. The parts go out of production for dealers after 10 years... we are all driving 11+ year old Paseos.

The front lip on the Galliano was there as a standard part on the Galliano model, but the sideskirts and rear lip were slowly sourced by myself.

Thats not the toyota optional kit mind, but it is cheap. There is one of those lips, and sideskirts in ebay too, being sold by a chappy who was a long time enthusiast. They would be your safest bet, then all you have to do is find a rear valance.

Other than that, why not try a booster tuning kit?

Finding a full lip kit is like finding rocking horse shit, you'll be looking for a long time mate.

I've not seen a complete kit come up for sale since before I owned my Paseo, and I owned that for 3 years! I had a lip kit on mine, but they were all sourced separately and I had the Booster Tuning rear lip on mine instead of the standard Toyota one, which I prefered over the Toyota one anyway. I no longer own the car, I almost broke it for spares, as soon as I mentioned breaking it I had people asking me for the lip kit straight away, thats how rare and how much people want them lol

Good luck with your hunt though, if I come across anything, I'll post it up for you! :thumbsup: