Hey Guys Just Joined This Club . Got Told About It From A Gathering At Swansea Last Nite So Thort I Would Give It A Go. Bought A ep82 About 3 Weeks Ago And I Luv It Gives Me A Grin On My Face Everytime I Go Out In It . Il Add Some Pics Asap. Thanks Dai .. :)

alright fella B). welcome along :). if i remember last night i was with you all night lol... dan n tom? was in my black ep82 quadlight with the cage n white wheels ? hell of a laugh last night B). see u again soon..

dan :)

alright fella :) . welcome along B) . if i remember last night i was with you all night lol... dan n tom? was in my black ep82 quadlight with the cage n white wheels ? hell of a laugh last night B) . see u again soon..

dan :)

Hey Dan ./ Yess Mate Thats Me Lol. :o . Yes Mate Was hell Of A Laugh Lol. :D Remember That Girl In The Silver Evo 8 ? We Went Back To Kenfig And There Had Too Bee Bout 3 400 Cars There Was Nuts All Racing Etc Well She Didnt Get Beaten Yesterday She Eat Everything Cavalier 4x4 Turbos Etc . What A Women Eyyy Lol. Its Only Running Just Under 400bhp Aswell Insance Launch Of It Tho Haha . :p

Hey Dan ./ Yess Mate Thats Me Lol. B) . Yes Mate Was hell Of A Laugh Lol. :) Remember That Girl In The Silver Evo 8 ? We Went Back To Kenfig And There Had Too Bee Bout 3 400 Cars There Was Nuts All Racing Etc Well She Didnt Get Beaten Yesterday She Eat Everything Cavalier 4x4 Turbos Etc . What A Women Eyyy Lol. Its Only Running Just Under 400bhp Aswell Insance Launch Of It Tho Haha . :)

good boy.. B).. you had the white beanie on yeah? shit memory haha.. ye who wants too see my new shoes? hahaha.. what a laugh. ye ceri what a monster her car is! she was doin some impressive launches down asda f***in hell! lol yeah soo ive been hearin it was awesome.. get some pics up off your car dude! i never got too see it last night lol..

• 4 weeks later...