1harvey Have Look

Guest cheshireglanza

Guest cheshireglanza

ok guys i went out and give my bonnet quick clean last night didnt wax and the shine is still there i cant see were its faded,for some off you that dont no what im on bout i had member off here (1harvey) come to buy my bonnet he didnt like it when he seen it has he said it was faded all over then when he got home he posted on this site to beware off me that the bonnet is not in good nick like i say it is i think he's just gutted i would not take the £160 offered for bonnet that i paid £650 2 months ago so i going to put pics up to see if you guys think this bonnet is faded

BEFORE

BEFORE2.jpg

BEFORE.jpg

AFTER

Photo006.jpg

Photo007.jpg

Photo008.jpg

Photo009.jpg

Guest cheshireglanza

^^ lol at kennedy i have no problem getting pics off the edges tonight

harvey give it up you said the whole bonnet was faded now the edges lmao which i will be happy put pic up off if a mod should ask for them or any one buying the bonnet

Thats the internet unfortunately buddy when selling stuff. Either stupidly low ball offers or folk saying they will take something then backing out a month down the line loosing you folk who actually would have bought it there and then.

Yes I hate selling stuff tbh lol

Guest cheshireglanza

^^ yes it lot off trouble only reason this bonnet was up for sale was to fund my new zisco turbo setup so then i could buy varis bonnet copy off idrees to spray it black instead off a good carbon varis bonnet

^^ going to get some bud either tonight or tomo to prove he is 100% wrong but he is really starting to waste my time now :)

nothing wrong wit that bonnet mate seen it for my self and even touch it with my very own ?????, lovely bonnet. makes me want to feel it even more now its shiney. wats happend to the gt fella and did you get the turbo sorted.

Guest cheshireglanza
nothing wrong wit that bonnet mate seen it for my self and even touch it with my very own ?????, lovely bonnet. makes me want to feel it even more now its shiney. wats happend to the gt fella and did you get the turbo sorted.

cheers for that chris got other turbo now ready to fit i need get it up to you but it has no exhaust so you can get to work on it zisco mani/downpipe injectors bodywork loads off work for you to do to it just wont have exhaust for other 4 weeks or i could do what luke said to me last night get exhaust ct09 turbo gutted cat plus mani and get you map it to 1.1bar till i have money for new setup