what sort of mods would I need. Im new to the turbo world so still learning

Dont worry mate im i was in the same boots as you a few months back u will learn allot on ere i have already :)

my current mods are:

Rex TMIC

Mani

Decat

Hks BOV

Cat Back

1st and 2nd restriction removed (if aint done that do it)

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1179

Shopping List:

Hks FCD(fule cut defencer)

AFPR(Adjustable fuel press reg)

Hks Actuator

EBC (boost controler)

Air Filter Reloc

Then turn the Boost up :(

Yea should work fine :) .. i got fuel cut dont know why allot of people fit them with no issue if u do hit fuel cut then you can always put oem till u get a fcd on its super simple :(

thanks mate appreciate it

Just fitted my rx7 cooler, i agree with dave ashton, it pulls harder in the higher rev range, plus dont know if its just mine but you can here the turbo spool up better (sounds mint). Personally think its a good little inexpensive mod!

Just fitted my rx7 cooler, i agree with dave ashton, it pulls harder in the higher rev range, plus dont know if its just mine but you can here the turbo spool up better (sounds mint). Personally think its a good little inexpensive mod!

what other mods do you have?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you use the existing rear pipe i know that, and the front is a 90 degree bend size being something like 51mm_45mm reducer.

Once fitted you should notice is spool up earlier, and you can certainly hear the air blast through, lot more noise, the art is getting them to sit straight, i got my 90 degree pipe off Ebay, watch it don't hit the bonnet though when closed, mine did slightly till i won the fight with the damn thing, dare not take it off now.

Any noticeable improvement with be slight, but lets face it the standard unit is no better than a glorified oil cooler, it's got to be better, get it walloped on.

something like this :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SILICON-HOSE-90-REDU...=item4cec0ee1ec