How many of ya's of the site have ahad your car racin on the track? what set up have ya's used. eg tyres, suspension lowerin or your engine mods? What about you non turbo ep91's any of yas takin your car out on track?.

Im was thinken of doin it buts its quite expensive and i dont think ther would be ne point of me takin my sr out, im not sure though................................. :lol:

you could take your car on the track as is...and still have alot of fun finding the limits of your ep in a controled environment.

dependent on what track you go to you will need a helmet, mot certificate and licence.

you dont need alot of power or expensive set up to participate.

but track days do take alot out of your car as you are basicaly pushing it to the limits!

saying that tho if you get the bug and start to take it seriusly it can become a very expensive hobbie.

you need to figure out what you want to do. a couple of hundred pounds could secure you a raft that you can use and abuse to your hearts content. and if you stack it or brake it, that wont be the end of the world

i go up to knockhill frequly just to watch the hot hatch days and ive had most fun watching a person in a clapped out bog standard carlton 1800 with skinny tyres on a wet day.

this guy was getting it soooo sideways everywhere.

a word of warning tho if you are gona do a few track days in your price and joy you need to invest in some track insureance.

a few years back a friend of mine had a minted mk2 astra gte 16v. It was such a clean example. he took his pride and joy onto the tack only for someone to shoot across the grass from the otherside of the tack and smash into him writing off his pride and joy and leavin him 3000k out of pocket.

kirkistone is a good track to be out on. very sore on the car though. make sure you ve got uprated brakes and fluid!! cause they have a tendancy to boil!! (like a few cars ) for kirkistone you will need at least a helmet and a car in good order. it all depends who is running it as to wat the other requirments are!! if your coming down i may go out for a run against ya????