Went To Rollers Roday

Ok gonna post the graph up they gave me.

Car made 173bhp at about 13psi but the car was spiking to 16psi before settling to 13psi is this right? also my fcd was playin up so couldnt get it to a bar but the guy said that where its coming onto fuel cut the car is taking fuel away and he reckons it will create more power?

i forgot to get the boost and afr sheet but the afrs was 11.5 is this ok?

What u guys think

20032010102.jpg

The afr is ok. They naturaly go lean coming on boost anyway. That's a solid result from the tubby. Spikings not normal

When are you gona get It up to 18psi?

And are you happy with how it pulls judging by the graph the torqu looks very usable.

Do you have an ebc hooked up?

It's at 13 psi. I can't give any advice on the spiking issue.

Get the turbo working harder with more boost that should solve your spiking issue also.

Pm replied

well i was thinking this but we turnt the boost up a bit and the fuel cut got in the way has the one i have only raises the limit to 1.2bar so we turned it up a bit and it just hit fuel but but goin by wat was happening on the dyno it was gonna produce some decnt power he also advised me to tighthen the actuator up a bit more has he thought it was a bit slack?? but no to sure on this but will do it im goin back in 2 weeks time after a full service and fixing all the niggle little problems

"Art-Cliff" lol i live near portishead way if you know where that is? avonmouth bridge B) have you got a build thread for your glanz?

yea my company is moving down that way soon so you'll prob see some chav driving a white glanza around lmao

i havnt for this one no but have more my last one which was 323bhp B) this is just a little toy lol

yea my company is moving down that way soon so you'll prob see some chav driving a white glanza around lmao

i havnt for this one no but have more my last one which was 323bhp B) this is just a little toy lol

Ah right cool, ill give you a beep if i see you B)

• 2 weeks later...

been informed it maybe where the turbo was meshed got a relocation kit on there now so see if that makes a differance

@sparky i know managment will help loads but a boost controller wont change things that much tbh was expecting a bit more but got all the little problems sorted now and goin back in the next few weeks