Ever since i changed my clutch to a ORganic Exedy it gets stuck when i try and pull out to go into second. It sometimes does it in 2nd also. It wont do it when im in neutral.Only does it when im driving. It does feel rough going into the gears. it was fine before with the standard clutch. And I've heard its could be down to the clutch. 

So sometimes im driving along in 1st or pulling out a junction and i get the revs up, dip the clutch and pull but wont come out untill i give it a proper YANK. 

Any suggestions ?

Ever since i changed my clutch to a ORganic Exedy it gets stuck when i try and pull out to go into second. It sometimes does it in 2nd also. It wont do it when im in neutral.Only does it when im driving. It does feel rough going into the gears. it was fine before with the standard clutch. And I've heard its could be down to the clutch.

So sometimes im driving along in 1st or pulling out a junction and i get the revs up, dip the clutch and pull but wont come out untill i give it a proper YANK.

Any suggestions ?

ello fella, if also hard to select gears, thn i would go for a bleed up on the clutch, but would like to ask a few more questions first, 1). does the gear nob sit in the center (nutral) of the selecting gate, 2) did you check the oil level or drop any of the gearbox oil wen doing clutch, 3) do you get any slip or judder from the clutch (car wen in motion)

As said, would start with a clutch bleed and make sure theres no air in the system, sounds like the clutch isnt clearing properly, also after that if it doesnt help i would check the slave cylinder and make sure your getting full travel :lol:

If you need anything else just drop us a message.

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments LTD

Workshop Landline - 01925 822266

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk