Adrian flux, Quinn direct or Heritage insurance. They are the best with competitive rates. It will state Toyota starlet turbo in most model classification toolbars. Always give the insurers a call to clarify what the car is really though. If not, GO COOOMMMPAAAREEE lol

Guest skyinsurance
yer i know mate but most insurance companys can only find glanza s (imp) on the system. what insurance companys are good for young drivers im 20 with 0 no claims?

You're speaking to the wrong insurance companies then. My company know the car very well but we'd need you to have some claim free driving experience and have passed your test 2 years ago as our minimum criteria.

As above, if you insure as a non turbo, the insurance isn't worth the paper it is written on.

You're speaking to the wrong insurance companies then. My company know the car very well but we'd need you to have some claim free driving experience and have passed your test 2 years ago as our minimum criteria.

As above, if you insure as a non turbo, the insurance isn't worth the paper it is written on.

sorry to hijack ure post. would i be able to get a decent quote off you guys ive just brought a civic vti-s am 20 been driving for abt 3 years will get 1 year ncb with bell got abt 2months remaining on policy?