Am Thinking About Breaking The Animal!

As it says guys/girls, has been going through my a good wile now!!! all down to alot things i suppose,I've achieved all my goals with the gt,i started off wanting 200bhp,i got that,then i wanted 300bhp am now over that,i said i wanted 12s on the strip,i got that(on my first outing might i add),I've not been beating around where i live for which feels good also,but not only this,all the bicth'n on sites and local area about the car this and that etc. all the hatters basicaly,and theres alot of them.jealousy i think.people trying to match your spec and how your car looks also gets to me alot..feels like you cant have a starlet that stands out anymore with all the fake kits etc going around now for penys.am always told doh they will never go like your gt doh!! and thats true but still...

am also fed up haven no cash with it,every peny gets spent on the fucker.lol and me with 2 we kids and a missis shes fed up with me spending all the time and money on it aswel.ha

i wouldnt like to sell the car as i know wat would happen,id get fuck all money with the ways things are,resesion and that.plus the next donkey would most likely not look after the car anywhere near as muchas i do, and would reck it.(which would kill me to see).the car is mint all over and runs perfect just incase some think maybe thats wats wrong. I've had the car 5 years now and have spent wel i aint even going to say but to much anyway,(thousands) and dont no wat to be at now.i have in me head i want a big 530d sport,nice flashy and comfortable.just thinking away...give some views on wat you lot think..

bad thing is the drag season only started 2 weeks ago and i won,i had planed on doing it all year and see wats the best she could do,but its all money and more money so i dont no at all..

spec.

if your breaking it, get the spec up, and see what interest you get.

nah i wouldnt go spouting my spec about untill i came to a deffinate decision mate..wat i do no is id sell all pritty quickly i reckon.

from your thread mate, it seems like youve done wat you aimed for, and its time for you to move on.

it seems like youve made your own decision.

im not gunna be one of these, oh dont move on etc, there are bigger and better things out there. we will all move on eventually.

gutted??!, now i have stopped crying, and had time 2 reflect on this sad story!!. i say ho cares mate sell it, or even better track the mother bitch and stop racing on the roads, and see its true potential, but will mean spending every penny on tyres and fuel, i think your misses has somthing 2 do with u selling up, just get a smart little run about that goes from A TO B. lol

and those of us that have petrol running thw our vains "WE NEED MORE POWER CAPTAIN"

gutted??!, now i have stopped crying, and had time 2 reflect on this sad story!!. i say ho cares mate sell it, or even better track the mother bitch and stop racing on the roads, and see its true potential, but will mean spending every penny on tyres and fuel, i think your misses has somthing 2 do with u selling up, just get a smart little run about that goes from A TO B. lol

dont you read stuff

its a drag car, for the 1/4 mile. not for racing on the roads

dont you read stuff

its a drag car, for the 1/4 mile. not for racing on the roads

lol, yep mate trying the reverse sieko thing, get him to say yep you right i like the feeling gee force gives me. plus got about half way down and thn could not see anything for the water build up in my eyes. lol and com on a bmw, does he have any knolage about cars, does not want to spend any more money on cars, and wants 1 of the most exspensive cars to own and maintain. plus tell me wat bmw race in any more apart from touring cars now the arse has fell out of it, and do not say f1 as of this season thy just sponsers as ste bought his team back. audi or merc fella and just think DTM.

lol, yep mate trying the reverse sieko thing, get him to say yep you right i like the feeling gee force gives me. plus got about half way down and thn could not see anything for the water build up in my eyes. lol

:lol:

I would say break it it because you go other commitments like a family which is much more important than a car! You can instead spend more p's on them instead of a piece of metal.

As for a 530d they, they are top notch, with a little remap you will be laughing!

I would finish this season and go out with a bang despite what anyone thinks even though you have achieved your record target time.

You have spent all these years on it to get to the current spec, give it some more runs this season, pretty sure it deserves it.

Then you can truly call it quits on the EP if you choose to do so and break it. You have the QTM record so congrats are in order.

Joz

how about carrying on the drag season till you lose one atleast then you might get a few more wins under your belt.never know you might get a lot further than you think

cheers for your coments guys!

nah the car isnt maxed out by far yet, that 12 would fall nicely;)its just if i chose to race all year id want more and more and that means more money been spent on the wee fucker.lol its a never ending road me thinks.ha

but yea am probly been stupid,racen again in just over 2 weeks,and the top 10 cars are picked as team ireland to race at TOTB in uk so thats going to be fun:D

was out in it there last night and just destroyed a sti on low boost ffs..lol the chap didnt no wat was going on..haha and the smile was in my face again.untill the battery lead came of and dies the battery,and then had to call a mate to come jump start me..cars huh!.maybe if i get a job soon things might just change,i could have both cars :lol: