right, might be changing jobs a bit,

which require me to travel around 1000 miles a week to work, and would be a shame to put that many miles on my starlet, as its not even turned 50k miles.

anyways, what would people recomend? prob around the 3k mark, either sell me starlet, or would be willing to trade it with a decent diesel, must have a bit of poke tho, ive seen golf gttdi, 5 series bmw, but what else would people recomend?

cheers

Just been spent ~1500 miles arsing around with a mate in a kia ceed turbo diesel 1.6? awesome car comes with a 7yr warranty im told have a look into them not sure what they go for, it was a rental.

Citreon berlingo... 1.5td hdi... 95 bhp... remap shoves it to 120... slam it and dished rims/bbs reps.

best looking thing in the world.... soon as i crank my on buisness up thats what im doing.

white one.. colour coded... youll look the TlTS!

Sack that French piece of piss

vw caddy mk3 is where it's at when it comes to vans 104bhp with a straight remap up to 180 bhp.

To the op I'd recomend a seat Ibiza tdi sport. Same mechanicals as a fabia vrs but 80 kgs lighter and a lot cheaper (a rempad one pulled on my 190 bhp glanza)

plus they look mint with tt rims

It's eather that or a galactic mileage 330d sport.

Other 3.0 diesels to consider for cheapness.

Saab 95 3.0 v6 turno diesel.

Vectra v6 turbo diesel.