Actuator/boost Controller Setup

Ive fitted a new boost controller and atm just want to run 0.8 bar but just wondered what my actuator should be set to? atm its 0.7 bar will it be ok to leave at this? also if I set the boost controller at 0.4bar and the actuator still being at 0.7bar will this still be ok and drop down to 0.4 bar? cheers :)

You can only boost above your actuator level, not below.

0.7 bar actuator with 0.8 bar via boost controller will work fine.

Got the actuator at 0.5 bar now and set one channel at 0.8 bar and the other at 0.6 works very nicely boost comes in so much smoother and a bit quicker now, havent played with the gain setting yet tho, hopefully I can get the spooling that extra bit quicker without getting any spiking :)

So you rekon I should have it set a bit higher? got it at 0.5 bar atm, would 0.6 be better? also any advise when playing with the Gain? Cheers mate.

what ever stock is think its .6 so yea.just dont boot it staight away if its slow winding up to you set boost then you need more gain.adjust until it goes straight to the set pressure.unsure on those if thelower the number the more gain or the other way?hav a play and see.

what ever stock is think its .6 so yea.just dont boot it staight away if its slow winding up to you set boost then you need more gain.adjust until it goes straight to the set pressure.unsure on those if thelower the number the more gain or the other way?hav a play and see.

Ok nice one mate, will have a play and see how it goes, thanks mate :)

when i set my actuator to 0.8 bar or less it takes forever to spool up (above 4k revs) but one turn above 0.8 and it spools up at 2000 - 2500 like it should. so at minute im driving round with it set above fuel cut so it boosts quicker but i cant boot it because of fuel cut. :)

when i set my actuator to 0.8 bar or less it takes forever to spool up (above 4k revs) but one turn above 0.8 and it spools up at 2000 - 2500 like it should. so at minute im driving round with it set above fuel cut so it boosts quicker but i cant boot it because of fuel cut. :)

a few people have that trouble. are you running a boost controller?

also does it shoot to 0.5bar then from 0.5bar to 0.8? as if its boosting in 2 stages ?