** Emanage Blue Fitting Help **

Since my car is up and running again ive found a place nearby that can map the emanage which is good :)

But i have a slight problem, im getting them to fit it aswell and i took it in to show them what ive got and they have only ever used a plug and play harness?

I dont have a clue what the wires i have got that connect to the emanage are for, they are really long and carnt imagine why they need to be that long, surely they just need to be connected to the wiring loom next to the old ecu?

Any help appreciated.. or do you have any clear instructions to present to the garage on how to fit and wire in. Or do i need a plug and play harness?

Pictures:

cbe89f23.jpg

39b1d873.jpg

34696d00.jpg

c52573a1.jpg

• 11 months later...
You can't buy a "plug and play harness" it would need to be an extension harness that someonehas already wired the emanage harness into, it's a simplebit of wiring for an electrician, especially with a wiring diagram....

Wiringdiagram.jpg

does anyone know if this is the same wiring diagram for an ep82 starlet?

cheers

does anyone know if this is the same wiring diagram for an ep82 starlet?

cheers

the pin out on ep82 ecu is 2 plugs instead of 3 so no but if u get a copy of the pin outs on a ep91 and a ep82 it should be pretty easy to work out

the pin out on ep82 ecu is 2 plugs instead of 3 so no but if u get a copy of the pin outs on a ep91 and a ep82 it should be pretty easy to work out

cheers shaun. going to spend longer fishing out the right wiring diagrams than installing the e manage! :)