The Rising Sun Car Show 2010

The Rising Sun Car Show 20108th & 9th May 2010

The Lincolnshire Showground is situated two miles north of Lincoln on the A15. Lincolnshire Showground is a 205-acre multi-purpose event facility in the heart of rural Lincolnshire.

post code ln2 2na

Our Aim

We know from our own experiences what a Car Show should be about. We aim to provide a 100% Japanese car show of top quality and one that you will want to come back to. Many shows have started up, but most dont have the same atmosphere as ours. We pride our show on being a car show run by car show guru's. We participate in most other shows and listen to what clubs want. Shows nowadays are designed to bleed the punter dry and getting in big sponsors who have strong demands that sometimes ruin the show. We aim to be successfully of course but to still provide the entertainment that our customers thrive on.

blank.gif

How to get Tickets

Getting Your Rising Sun Car Show Tickets:

Cost Of A Ticket To RSCS 2010 are as follows:

Advanced Ticket Sales

- One Day Ticket (Sat or Sun) £9

- Weekend Ticket (Including FREE Camping) - £14

- Under 14's Free (must have a adult present)

Tickets on the Gate

- One Day Ticket (Sat or Sun) £10

- Weekend Ticket (Including FREE Camping) - £20

- Under 14's Free (must have a adult present)

Tickets also available in our online shop HERE

Advanced Tickets for Clubs requiring space Minimum of 10 required

is anyone goin????

I will be there, but will be with my local Jap club but if Uksc puts a stand on i will definately come say hello. i ahvent really been active on here but, gonna start being!! :p

Dan/x

yeah it would be good if uksc put a stand on. mite be a bit short notice tho. theres not many people from lincolnshire who have starlets only seen 4members on here then me.

hulls not far tho i went there monday mornin to pick my nw starlet gt up. from motor depot near all them car garages. i will have yo come over and say hello if i see you there next to your car mate

tat

Im going :p

are you goin with a club mate or just for a look around?

tat

yeah it would be good if uksc put a stand on. mite be a bit short notice tho. theres not many people from lincolnshire who have starlets only seen 4members on here then me.

hulls not far tho i went there monday mornin to pick my nw starlet gt up. from motor depot near all them car garages. i will have yo come over and say hello if i see you there next to your car mate

tat

are you goin with a club mate or just for a look around?

tat

me an me bro put our names down on tgtt mate

if anyone else wants to go i cant see it being a problem getting tickets and then just dropping the organisers an email to update them with how many cars will be on the starlet stand? i know people that havent even organised a stand yet so might still be possible?

Worse thing is people assuming without checking first.

Contact the person organising the stand might be a good start. To be honest if you thinking of joining TGTT I will need to find out if people can turn up for the stand on the day and buy tickets on the gate as this might not be an option not to mention having a enough space.

Thanks

Sammie

Rob - You better be coming to say hello!!