well after a few new parts fitted to the starlet and a last minute mapping session on friday night we was ready for a rwyb on yesterday, the day started of with freestyly kylie doing nearly 2 day's with about 4 hours sleep picking us up on the PP recovery truck early morning,

got there a done the first pass on the dunlop road tyre's that are far from the best at the strip pulled a 13 dead which was a good start to the day, considering it spun all 4's in 1st and 2nd gear :) ,

got it jacked up and changed the front's to some 888's and went out at the same boost level 1.6 bar and done a 12.8, getting there so now we starting to up the boost to 2bar and from then on the day went all wrong, missing gear's but still pulling low 13's which was a good sign all the terminal were between 111mph and 118mph,

we got a few more thing's to change about but was a good start for us for the year

thanks for all the chap's that was down there on the day

DSC02923-1.jpg

DSC02920.jpg

DSC02931.jpg

DSC02941.jpg

DSC02917.jpg

DSC02938.jpg

DSC03337.jpg

DSC03335.jpg

DSC03329.jpg

DSC03323.jpg

yeah simon got some proper funny vid's of me and him chatting about each run, were we went wrong etc LOL,

yeah can't wait to get out in aze's car, just stepped it up another level, everything has been done to perfection engine bay is soo sweet!!!

great times gaz, this news will eventualy find its way onto the blog. :)

congrats man, you need to start vid whoring though

got my td12 on the road, its nuts. so cant imagine what your car is like

cheers chap's, were gonna be back in a couple weeks with maybe even more power and grip LOL,

the 2nd gear burnout just pulled me forward like made, 1st gear one's smoked em all up tho B)

yeah im gonna get onto simon tonight to try and get them up tonight HD YO :D

got a dirty oil leak from the rear main seal tho now, so gearbox clutch flywheel off and see whats going on in there :)

dont talk about leaks dude!! thats actualy reminds me to fix mine for once and for all,seems a never ending problem this leak,timing belt side,I've a suspision its the o ring back of the oil pump thats the cause I've put new crank seal and still leaked. more striping..lol

get them vids up mate,i wana see this car on the go:)

haha it was both sides i went to fix both on the same day and the timing belt side still leaks:(,only 1 thing i didnt change was the wee o ring back of the pump so it must (better) be that..lol or i will just go mental alltogether..ha.

dont forget those vids man