Bought clear indicators from him, described as in good condition with "one hardly noticable crack" though when they turned up they looked more like this............

005-5.jpg

006-5.jpg

007-5.jpg

He wasnt giving a fuck cause he had his money, wasnt willing to help me out in any way, said it must have happened in transit, not my problem, wouldnt take them back to the post office cause he didnt have his proof of postage, again not my problem.

He continued to ignore my messages so i said id have to go through paypal if he wasnt going to communicate, no wonder he encouraged me to do so, cause they done fuck all aswell!

Its not so much the £35 that im out of pocket thats bothering me, its that little wank having raped me and doing fuck all to help me out, and i doubt this is doing any good cause i dont think he is even on here anymore since he fucked off back to his little 106 world :D

Anyways, im sure hes a fine boy, but right now, im also sure hes a twat :o

Rant over :D

wow he's really got your back up hasnt he

what did paypal say? im sure you can try claim some money back as their damaged? have you still got any proof from pay pal that you paid for them and also the item description where you bought them off with pictorial proof that they WERE in good condition??

also why did he send them down with a 2p stuck to it :D haha am joking

seems an ok guy to me. bought a whole bottom end of him for next to nothing and got a free inlet mani :lol:. im not saying your wrong like but have to think about the post. how was it packaged ??

wow he's really got your back up hasnt he

what did paypal say? im sure you can try claim some money back as their damaged? have you still got any proof from pay pal that you paid for them and also the item description where you bought them off with pictorial proof that they WERE in good condition??

also why did he send them down with a 2p stuck to it :p haha am joking

Its a pound coin actually :D and i was trying to give people an idea of the size! Its about the size of a 50p but only had a pound :) And no, he deleted the for sale ad very soon after i paid for them, before i had recieved them actually.

Cant remember exactly what paypal sid but they werent having it!

Pretty sure he described them in the post.... :lol:

who described what?

It is possible for the small crack to get bigger in the post.

Maybe so, but to arrive with 3 cracks, all pretty damn noticable!?

he was being a dick over MSN recently after he got his pug then i asked him a bunch of questions and he blocked me.

was this deal done over msn too?

Na this was over pm on here. They were packaged in a shoe box with a bit of bubble wrap