Right as my respray has turned out to be costing abit more since i got a phone call today saying the paint is actually really expensive i'm scrapping that idea so instead i'm considering getting the car wrapped like a time attack car so require some opinions!

I'm going to use it as a road/trackday car now so it won't look to out of place in my opinion but i don't want to look like a prick! lol

I'm considering something like this integra going with the Green with green wheels, or keeping bronze wheels and going with silver vinyls, I won't be doing stupid shopping lists though just the odd Manufacturer sticker on the bumpers

1385220-4.jpg

1385220-3.jpg

Please let me know what you think :D

i like the idea of the green wheels on a black car combination think it would go really well together :D and the vinyl could be a green centre and a silver outline but nothing to over the top as there is the point of where it can go extremely well and look class to gong over and chavy but i would suggest make your own added design to the one in the pic but thats my opinion but best of luck whatever you go for

Well when you enter time attack the rules state you have to display all sponsor's and time attack stickers so i could just find out all the stickers and stick them on my car as if i was entering it

Or maybe something abit different for a road car? Don't know if it will look stupid or not though and look as if i'm trieing to be Ken Block haha

MWRT_KB_FIESTA_2.jpg

Obviously no Ford Stickers though lol

Or this kind of thing for the time attack theme

Lridealong-640x426.jpg

L-at-Pahrump1-640x417-1.jpg