your car is looking so clean!!! MINT.

Love the colour, haven't seen it on any other starlet.

has it been dropped yet, you reckon it look better with a little lowering?

No its on diff suspension but not been lowered got to be careful cause my fmic pipes already catch on speedbumps!

Nah I've not seen the colour before but its the standard colour

I think this pic is an awsome picture and oh my god i love that colour! may i ask what colour it is? i am not familer with 82's :D Because i think the colour is amazin!!!

Not sure what the colour is mate lol

can anyone else not see the pic?? I've tried refreshing like 100 times and it still wont bring it up

**edit just had a brainwave got the original url il post it up if you dont mind kara just incase anyone else cant see it :lol:

Link

Guest ep82_girl

how do your fmic piping catch on speed pumps?? my car is lowered and you can see the fmic slightly below the front lip but they never catch, if any thing got to go slow for my exhaust!! lol she is on 14s to :lol:

med_gallery_281_434_57903-1.gif

xxx

how do your fmic piping catch on speed pumps?? my car is lowered and you can see the fmic slightly below the front lip but they never catch, if any thing got to go slow for my exhaust!! lol she is on 14s to :lol:

med_gallery_281_434_57903-1.gif

xxx

Cause our speedbumps are huge in Skeg,probably be ok when i stick my 16's on it