Banzai On Sunday 25th April Whos Goin?

it's the 25th bud

i'll be headin up at some point. Not as early as i'd hoped. 3 of my work mates are headin up too. White glanza and 2 scoobies.

i meant the 25th lol. am gonna head up early gonna take mine up strip to see wat it runs.

i would come in the 2lcorsa but dont want to be seen dead in it with the fairy paint job lol

aww u should bud just get a mcdonalds bag with sum holes cut out of it.lol

Gutted today that my manifold gasket played up :) Was'nt good weather for a proper run anyway. Mind you Enzo's motor had some very quick times even in the wet B)

Enzo's was rapid in the wet lol. i went down when the sun come out but clutch was slipping like nothing on earth. just gave up half way down the strip. 15 quid for half a run lol B)

Enzo's was rapid in the wet lol. i went down when the sun come out but clutch was slipping like nothing on earth. just gave up half way down the strip. 15 quid for half a run lol :)

Awk not so good mate, i never even reach the strip as both my mani and decat gasket both started blowing so waste of £10 B) Not sure if i seen your motor there i must have left before you arrived.

I was there bout 10 till bk of 4. Was parked away at the side next to the grass.

i seen your V it was very nice B)

Ryan, thats shit mate, hope u get it fixed soon

give me a few mins and ill get pics up :)

Did the rain eventually go away? When i got there at like 10 it was on and the Strip was soaking.

yeah it totaly dryed up in the afternoon, turned out to be a sunny day, ended up getting a tan lol

Nice pictures Ryan, some really nice cars there.

Was a not bad day once it dried up, wish i had went for a run in the dry with the car.

Didnt realise there was so many starlets there to be honest.

Hopefully have my green one at the scottish street car in september. well thats what im aiming for

Gary

minted pics mate the glanza with blue wheels is mines. the one with yellow wheel won fastest fwd.

i thought that was urs, it was looking awesome on them wheels, never seen u tho, yeah my mate fucked up the start in his civic in the final, fair play to the gt tho, it was a fast wee thing :) my mate also won the rwd in his mr2 B)

Nice pics. It was a good day although I was struggling to get power down and ended up with some poor times with a 15.1 being my best of the day.I did hump the young lad in the big aristo though lol. Mine is the White glanza with White enkeis and black reverse scoop

Nice pics. It was a good day although I was struggling to get power down and ended up with some poor times with a 15.1 being my best of the day.I did hump the young lad in the big aristo though lol. Mine is the White glanza with White enkeis and black reverse scoop

what bhp u runnin mate? Watched you go down a few times I think.