Toyota Performance Magazine Issue 1

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all of the magazine orders so far guys, much appreciated! spotted a few of your cars at Japshow last weekend, Our trade stand did pretty well, with lots of interest in TPM, and lots of sales of the first issue. We'll be covering lots more events throughout the year, JAE is a biggie for us in September, In the meantime, we're cracking on with issue 2.

You can order the first issue of TPM for £4.25 delivered or you can subscribe on our website http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/currentissue.php

Guest Enzo

got the big man to knock you up a tpm bar sig for under your avi,

got the mag the other day and glad with the double page spread at the back, thanx alot for the exposure.

how many copies have you shifted so far?

Only just spotted the avi, as I've been moving house the past few days, and only just got my broadband re-connected in my office. Much appreciated! I'm glad you liked the UKSC club profile spread!! look forward to featuring more of your events in the future. I'm not updated at the moment with the current sales, but they're flying out by all accounts!!

Yeah all being well, Krissyb's car will be our first featured Starlet in issue 2!! Got loads more to follow up from the ones you guys have posted up here, and ones that have been submitted via our feature request on our website. Keep em coming guys!!

Aye, all being well I'm planning to head over to the RR day!

Thanks for the feedback and orders guys, much appreciated, to order the first issue of TPM, or subscribe, please visit:- http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/currentissue.php

Also, don't forget we're always on the look out for feature cars! (we've already spotted a few on our other thread here) head over to our website and fill out our feature request form that can be found in the top header bar.

how do i go about ordering a copy? on your site its about subscribing for 6 issues but dont have the funds too that that at the mo.

could some one give me a link too get issue 1 please!!!

dan

Here's some highlights from the first issue....

TPMCoverIssue1-1.jpg

fensport.png

toyotafest.png

club.png

marangoni.png

whifbitz.png

historical.png

concept.png

sprint.png

projects.png

Think your car has what it takes? Head to our website to fill in a feature request! Or maybe you have something club related we might be interested in featuring? Head over to the website and register!

www.toyotaperformancemagazine.com

And of course, head to the links below if you'd like to order either a single copy, or a 6 issue subscription!

SINGLE ISSUES HERE

SUBSCRIPTIONS HERE

Quick update...

Issue 1 of TPM proves to be a continuing success, with great feedback from both UK and overseas, which is great news and encouragement as we embark on the 2nd issue.

We've just officially had our first distributor/retailer for the US, www.twosrus.com we're keen to establish further reseller/retailers so anyone who is interested please drop me a pm, or an email through our website.

We're well into the show season right now, and you'll find TPM/MR2 Only Mag at TOTB, Elvington, Sunday 8th August, Supra Pod in August, Jap Fest Evolution at Rockingham, JAE at Wicksteed Park, 4th Gen Celica Show at Heritage Motor Centre, Warwickshire and of course concluding with Jap Show Finale at the Pod, so be sure to head over and say hello.

Thanks for the issue 1 orders and subscriptions so far guys, keep them coming so that we can continue to keep publishing a magazine truly dedicate to only Toyotas. To order your copy of issue 1 visit http://toyotaperformancemagazine.com/forum...3-Current-Issue

And just as a reminder, we're always on the look out for performance Toyotas/Lexus to feature, please fill out the feature request form that can be found in the header of our website.

• 1 month later...

NB - WE WILL NOT BE PUBLISHING ANY FUTURE ISSUES OF TOYOTA PERFORMANCE MAGAZINE. The first and only issue of Toyota Performance Magazine is available at http://www.toyotaperformancemagazine.com for only £3 posted. Those who previously subscribed to the 6 issues, will receive a refund for the 5 they will no longer receive, but please bear with us while we process everything.