No worries, Joz

Just remember absolute power, absolutely corrupts :D

I contest it was 'rogue data' I have my concerns over the filtration of K&N's and did my best to back them up with sources I had on hand at that instant

I wouldn't want any member picking grit out of their engine then finding out about the comprises made to achieve it's increased airflow, because nobody told them about the bad side

Anyway it would appear we've managed to derail this topic to the point, where dazed and confused passengers are waking up in a remote field somewhere :blink:

No probs then Wings :lol:

But if you're so concerned about the capabilities and bad points of the k&n, it would be a good idea to try it out for yourself to contest your valuable data. It really isnt as bad as you think.

You defo did your best, but I found you were getting desperate, finding any source u could at that moment thus making the thread more unhelpful than helpful. At the end of the day, talk is talk. Actions speak volumes more than words man.

Please continue to contribute to the site like you have been.

If I did have any power I wouldnt use it without a valid reason.

I love this site too much. At the end of the day, its all about the toyota starlet, not being a damn smart ass! :D

And for those that complained, cheers :D

Happy UKSCing!

Peace Out

J :blink: Z

I don't have time or money to burn on things I don't think are any good :blink: especially as I've there other peoples experiences on the web (the links I posted up),and indeed scutch0's post here about dust build-up

I found you were getting desperate

So speaks the man who removed me from the thread entirely and re-edited posts to make it appear I was never there. If your argument was so much stronger than my 'desperate' one, why remove mine?

Unless you simply didn't like and want my argument around,......

Anyroads, we're just going to drag this out to a bitter end if we keep going. I'm gonna leave this here.

K no worries Wings, we'll end this mutually *puts away razor sharp diamond cut katana blade in sheath* :lol:

Desparate times = Desparate measures lol, but its all done away with now, it wont happen again :D

See you on the next thread, maybe you can give ME some advice lol :D

Peace Out

J :blink: Z

Deep breathes guys come on, christmas is only 8weeks or so away, lets stay calm!!!! No beefs before chrimbo eh!!! It was all over a bloody panel filter come on. Frankie says Relax!

Phil.

:blink::lol::D:D

K no worries Wings, we'll end this mutually *puts away razor sharp diamond cut katana blade in sheath* biggrin.gif

Desparate times = Desparate measures

See you on the next thread,

lol get away with your deadly weapon :blink:

V. nice find Flux!

I havent owned the Blitz before, but Im sure someone who has will see this soon and be able to tell ya! :p

Peace Out

J ;) Z

about the only bluddy intake mod you aint tried fella :) ;)