hey if you ever got your hands on one of these what would you do to it, i know i have to look arround of the net for a three door one, but if you had to would you go for the five door one, i think a five door 4 wheel drive sleeper would be cool, would you put in a turbo engine, turbo the engine its in it, or a gt4 engine or something

Turbo would be a good idea -- some people would question whether the drivetrain would stand much power -- but it's been done with a 4EFTE so that's been proven.

You do lose a lot of power through the transmission though so and the extra weight would be an issue -- so the engine would need to kick out a lot more power to compensate in my opinion.

its been proven, yes, but in a SportSelection EP85, which has an uprated drivetrain as standard from the factory, but are obviously alot rarer/more expensive.

the standard ep85/ep95 drivetrain might not be up to the job unfortunately.

there is a hi powered 4efte ep95 in greese ithink that has the standard 4x4 running train, he runs mid 12's.with four drag slick radials

id like to speak to him and see what he says about the drivetrain.

there is another one in nz that is kicking out about 250bhp

ive thought about this abit recently, or taking the front two drive shafts out tomake ssome sort of drifter lol